Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

RSA Chase 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taylorch1990 View Post
    One thing that would out me off backing Champ (especially at the price) is the fact he was a second season novice hurdler last year. He may well have just been a bit more mature and experienced than a lot of the others, and therefore would be less likely to show the same sort of improvement as horses such as bright forecast?
    You'd think so yeah, but the step up in trip is the making of him IMO, should have gone to the Bartlett like I said last season too

For the trends guys, he was never going to win the Ballymore aged 7 anyway

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
      You'd think so yeah, but the step up in trip is the making of him IMO, should have gone to the Bartlett like I said last season too

For the trends guys, he was never going to win the Ballymore aged 7 anyway
      Same trends for the rsa aged 8

Comment

Hadn't looked at them tbh KS, but thanks

Comment

Gordy said this morning Samcro will start off in the 2m4 race at Down Royal that Delta Work did (en route to the RSA) could be adding 2 and 2 and making 5 but trainers do like their tried and tested routes......

Comment

Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
            Gordy said this morning Samcro will start off in the 2m4 race at Down Royal that Delta Work did (en route to the RSA) could be adding 2 and 2 and making 5 but trainers do like their tried and tested routes......
            Added him in the RSA. Have him the JLT but ultimately want him onside.

Comment

I think there was enough pace from Samcro last season not to step up to 3m just yet, and also the fact they had their excuses (believed or not).

Don't get me wrong, I can easily see him stepping up in trip, I'm just not sure if it will be this coming season though.

They would surely split up Samcro & Battleoverdoyen, either way.

Comment

I think there was enough pace from Samcro last season not to step up to 3m just yet, and also the fact they had their excuses (believed or not).

Don't get me wrong, I can easily see him stepping up in trip, I'm just not sure if it will be this coming season though.

They would surely split up Samcro & Battleoverdoyen, either way.
                Gigginstown do not always follow the trend of splitting up horses. They often run them in the right races regardless of whether they have another fancied runner.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                  Gigginstown do not always follow the trend of splitting up horses. They often run them in the right races regardless of whether they have another fancied runner.
                  They'll split their stars up, some of the more average horses will run in a race with others of theirs. Also significant that both horses hail from the same yard, I suspect if one was with Noel Meade or other then I'd probably be inclined to agree a little more with you, but the fact they are both with Elliott means I'd have them 1/50 to be split up should they both make it!

I'll look to back Samcro for the RSA (already have him any race) once he's been declared for a 3miler.

Comment

Bright Forecast cut with a few firms into 20s today. Contemplating a real money investment after a few free bets in the last week. Shame the remaining 25s isn't with 365

Comment

Gordy is getting DALLAS DES PICTONS out early this season. He runs at Gowran 5.35pm tomorrow in a 2M2F Beginners Chase.
                      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Battleoverdoyen “one to aim at a Drinmore”

Comment

Thanks, good to hear

Comment

Was this from GE stable tour?

Comment

Be interesting to see how NH splits Champ & Dickie Diver up. Wonder if the thought of putting Champ in the 4 miler (or 3m 6f) has occured.

Comment

Be interesting to see how NH splits Champ & Dickie Diver up. Wonder if the thought of putting Champ in the 4 miler (or 3m 6f) has occured.
                                Champ wins the RSA. Fill the wheel barrows.
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X