Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

RSA Chase 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elliott started Delta Work’s season off in the beginners chase last season at Down Royal in the beginners chase. He has Samcro entered here, so may be following a similar path?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anay Turge View Post
      Elliott started Delta Work’s season off in the beginners chase last season at Down Royal in the beginners chase. He has Samcro entered here, so may be following a similar path?
      Must be similar as there aren't loads of options in Ireland anyway.

Drinmore the logical target if he's still on track and Gordy will probably highlight a target at some point.

JLT I reckon for him still, but depends hugely on how he shapes!

Comment

• Not exactly much to glean from this but Champ schooling a few fences after racing at Chepstow:

https://twitter.com/AtTheRaces/statu...251510786?s=20

Comment

• I had a really good look at BoD and came very close to backing him before his race last week, and although he has shortened a fair bit, he's one I'm happy to leave alone. Its going to be a very deep RSA this year and he doesn't strike me as the gutsy warrior type that I like to back for the race.

I already know he will the horse that will haunt me most until March if he continues to shorten, as I actually had him in my betslip before not going through it, but trying to be a bit more selective this year and not back as many in one race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salubrious Chin View Post
            Not exactly much to glean from this but Champ schooling a few fences after racing at Chepstow:

https://twitter.com/AtTheRaces/statu...251510786?s=20
            If I were a Champ backed Id be quite pleased with that tbh. Thought he looked very natural over his fences. if only I could get bets on with Sky... the 40/1 on him winning the Kauto Star and the RSA would be a nice cover bet.

Comment

• Any clues as to when we might see Champ?

I want him covered, but not in a rush, hoping a few more weeks yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                Any clues as to when we might see Champ?

I can't remember where I seen it but I'm sure Hendo said recently in a stable tour it would be a little while away when he's ready wouldn't surprise me if he starts at Newbury in the race santini ran in 1st time out last year end of November time

Comment

• Perfect, thanks Nwfb89

Comment

The Henderson battalion is usually unleashed in November so I'd expect a barrage of entries for his novices over the coming weeks. He likes Newbury so that could be a pointer for the one's towards the top of the pecking order.

Comment

• It was on sporting life about a week ago he said something along the lines of he's doing well he's defiantly a 3miler hes schooled well etc but he's fair way of making the racecourse

Comment

• Tattersalls Cheltenham tweeted pic of Carefully Selected looking well, says RSA main aim this season?

Comment

Sky bet have Champ at 40/1 to win Kauto Star and RSA if that's of interest CoD

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                            Sky bet have Champ at 40/1 to win Kauto Star and RSA if that's of interest CoD
                            Yeah, I see that on your diary, and am likely to at least add Monday's forthcoming free bet to it for now. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                              If I were a Champ backed Id be quite pleased with that tbh. Thought he looked very natural over his fences. if only I could get bets on with Sky... the 40/1 on him winning the Kauto Star and the RSA would be a nice cover bet.
                              I backed that the other day as it goes

Comment

• Champ was supposed to have a racecourse gallop after racing at Chepstow yesterday but Henderson didnt declare any runners. I guess he is going somewhere else for a gallop.

Comment

Working...
                                X