Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TCH29 View Post
    He has a glass of red wine in front of him!! He was the only one, although I grant you he was sober and it didn’t appear to be topped up.
    OK I stand corrected.
    Either my phone screen is getting smaller or my eyes getting worse...

Comment

• Ha! I was keeping a keen eye given his dry month is over. Seemed with it, but I do worry his memory is going. He can’t remember half of the horses’ names, including his own! I also note he yet again, and deliberately I think, referred to AF as “that French horse”, and “whatever his name is”. He’s Shishkin’s rival in the market, he surely knows his name!! I think he’s being a bit arrogant because they really fancy Shishkin. Also reiterated the story of Donnelly telling him Willie told him AF was a 3 miler only a few months back. Hendo throwing shade all over AF.

Comment

• Goshen looking friendless on the exchange this morning!

Comment

• Originally posted by TCH29 View Post
          Ha! I was keeping a keen eye given his dry month is over. Seemed with it, but I do worry his memory is going. He can’t remember half of the horses’ names, including his own! I also note he yet again, and deliberately I think, referred to AF as “that French horse”, and “whatever his name is”. He’s Shishkin’s rival in the market, he surely knows his name!! I think he’s being a bit arrogant because they really fancy Shishkin. Also reiterated the story of Donnelly telling him Willie told him AF was a 3 miler only a few months back. Hendo throwing shade all over AF.
          Whats new about not remembering names, I'm the youngest of my group (72) and none of us can remember names and yet we argu that we are always right about any given subject................if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Fujimoto flyer still a live one here? Out of boodles

Comment

• Yes just mentioned in Boodles, if its a small field she is likely to run her to pick up a bit of prize money.

Comment

• ....Navajo Pass coming here, bit surprised given money for the Boodles yesterday. Another front-runner, they could be going some lick in this;

Donald McCain reports Navajo Pass to be in tip-top shape ahead of the JCB Triumph Hurdle at Cheltenham on Friday.

I cashed in my 66-1 some time ago, so I’ll have to have something on just in case. Best priced 33-1, can’t imagine it’ll be going off much shorter.
                Last edited by Eggs; 6 March 2020, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Fujimoto and Battle of wills scratched

No surprise there

Comment

• Allmankind
                    Aspire Tower
                    A Wave of The Sea
                    Cerberus
                    Goshen
                    Lord Lamington
                    Navajo Pass
                    Never Do Nothing
                    Sir Psycho
                    Solo
                    Yellow Tiger
                    Burning Victory
                    Hook Up

Comment

• I am worried there may not be any pace to this race

Comment

• Oh my Goodness, what a sickener for all the Goshen backers.

Proved right, easily the best of them - to not collect.

What a horrible game at times!

Goshen is absolutely superb, I'll be backing for the probably!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                          Oh my Goodness, what a sickener for all the Goshen backers.

Proved right, easily the best of them - to not collect.

What a horrible game at times!

Goshen is absolutely superb, I'll be backing for the probably!
                          Absolutely sick!

Much the best horse as you've said Kev.

Comment

• I’m off the belief that for a Triumph horse to be successful the following year they need to be destroying the 4 year olds ala Our Conor

I’ll admit I wasn’t a Goshen believer but that was impressive and I would fancy him to win some races next year

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                              Absolutely sick!

Much the best horse as you've said Kev.
                              I feel for you COD. Much better than AMK and that must be sick. Hopefully you bang a few winners today

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
                                Burning Victory added at 40’s. Decent French form, if she declared & runs well at Fairyhouse on Saturday that price won’t last long.
                                Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post
                                Going to do the exact same SR, her and hook up wp’s only entries now.
                                Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
                                Yeah bit of a flyer Craigy but it's NRNB so if she doesn't perform on Saturday your getting your money back. Good chance both mares will run at Fairyhouse as its the last chance they'll get before the festival. Jockey booking may tell us who's more highly thought of.

Well done Sean and all backers

Comment

Working...
                                X