Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Festival 2020 - Horses Targets/Trainer Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olly plans and starts days for 3/4 of his leading horses .

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
      https://www.racingtv.com/news/olly-m...-chasing-debut
      Olly plans and starts days for 3/4 of his leading horses .
      Arkle for Thomas Darby then, at this stage, until Olly is interviewed next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
        Arkle for Thomas Darby then, at this stage, until Olly is interviewed next week.
        I can still see either combination for them Arkle/JLT.... I really like both

Comment

Yeah plans clearly very fluid for both. Start them both at 2 miles and go from there. They're prices are both actually pretty generous for the Arkle and JLT. But I do think Thomas Darby at 40/1 for the JLT with cashout is an absolute no brainer. Big price for a Supreme 2nd, course winner and who in my view looked to be needing further on most evidence last season. Even if you don't hold that view and think he's a 2 miler...the trainer has stated several times he could up in trip at some stage and the price difference is 25/1 and 40/1 between races. Worth covering bases
          Last edited by jono; 24 September 2019, 06:39 PM.

Comment

On the Racing post website today .... Anthony Honeyball stable tour .

Comment

Originally posted by jono View Post
              But I do think Thomas Darby at 40/1 for the JLT with cashout is an absolute no brainer.
              Agreed took the 40/1 its a massive price with cash out available even Olly himself has said , 'it wouldn't surprise me if he wanted two and half miles this season'

Comment

On the Racing post website today ... Gordon Elliott on Delta work and Envoi allen and others...

Comment

A NEW gallop, no more cows and a team full of stars. Once again Colin Tizzard means business and Sun Racing have an exclusive stable tour with the West Country trainer as the jumps season clicks in…

Colin Tizz stable tour

Comment

Good stuff Crolwey, on the Tizzard tour .... Copper Head. He'll make a lovely chaser , .
                    He won his last two hurdles, and we've schooled him this week and he's been brilliant.

Comment

The most interesting comment was regarding The Big Breakaway. Given his age I was assuming he’d have a quiet bumper campaign before hurdling next. It seems like they’re going straight over hurdles which would mean they’re expediting the process of getting him over fences.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on-s...ature=youtu.be - Gordon
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvEb...-PC-sk&index=3 - Nicholls
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKtQ...k&index=3&t=0s - JOB

Comment

Comment

Reading that lot im tempted to take the even money on Nicky for the title, what a squad that is!!!!!!

Comment

Nicholls always seems to win the big Saturday handicaps though, that makes the difference

Comment

Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                                Nicholls always seems to win the big Saturday handicaps though, that makes the difference
                                I would agree with that too. Nicholls is 'Mr Saturday' and plunders lots of big races pre-festival.

Comment

Working...
                                X