Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
    Put The Kettle On and The Big Getaway to finish top 4 any race @ 9/1 is still available. Me and my mate are not allowed any more on. I think this is one of, if not the, best bet on those Sky pages.
    I'm not sure any single figure multiple can be value in August.
    I've had so many of these on the floor before Christmas in past years I can't look at anything under 50/1, last year Sky went NRNB from January on the RABS so assuming both PTKO and TBG are fit, well and in form I'd happily hit this bet then, but not before NRNB...

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
      I'm not sure any single figure multiple can be value in August.
      I've had so many of these on the floor before Christmas in past years I can't look at anything under 50/1, last year Sky went NRNB from January on the RABS so assuming both PTKO and TBG are fit, well and in form I'd happily hit this bet then, but not before NRNB...
      I don't do anything above doubles so there's not many that tickle my fancy with just 2 horses involved. I can't imagine that bet being available at 9/1 in January. It'll either be 33/1 if they both bomb out or not available at all when both are in the top 2 in the betting for their respective races. NRNB is useful but the bookies do take the piss bigtime by reducing the odds massively for nearly everything. I like to take my chances and get on early. Have noticed from people's books in here that a few have done the same bet. Let's hope it pays off.

Comment

• Bored this afternoon. Just found another double I like which for me is very fair and I couldn't resist. Envoi and Ballyadam TWAR @ 33/1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
          Bored this afternoon. Just found another double I like which for me is very fair and I couldn't resist. Envoi and Ballyadam TWAR @ 33/1.
          I have done that with Easyland to win the XC at 80/1 with a freebie as well

Comment

• Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
            I have done that with Easyland to win the XC at 80/1 with a freebie as well
            Strange to say but it don't have Easysland in any bet. Don't ask me why because I don't know !

Comment

• He’s a big winner for me. He connects to other legs more than any other horse in my multis.
              Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

Comment

• For anyone interested I just got one added with Hills. Shiskin to win the Arkle, Envoi Allen to win the Marsh and Fury Road any race 250-1 can be boosted to 320-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by taylorch1990 View Post
                  For anyone interested I just got one added with Hills. Shiskin to win the Arkle, Envoi Allen to win the Marsh and Fury Road any race 250-1 can be boosted to 320-1.
                  Best price with Fury Road in the RSA is 339/1

So with the boost, that 320/1 is actually very fair considering it covers NH Chase.

Good shout

Comment

For anyone interested I just got one added with Hills. Shiskin to win the Arkle, Envoi Allen to win the Marsh and Fury Road any race 250-1 can be boosted to 320-1.
                    Thanks for highlighting. After telling myself I wasn't having another Envoi Allen bet, I couldn't resist this one.

Comment

I have to say.. that does tempt me

Comment

• someone has kindly added the Goshen cesarewitch CH double - 55/1. This will probably be my only chance to get him onside. And whilst it would be prudent to wait for him to be entered for the cesarewitch he may not still be 55/1 by the time he is as it does seem like the logical place him to go. Have added for a 1pt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardy Eustace View Post
                          someone has kindly added the Goshen cesarewitch CH double - 55/1. This will probably be my only chance to get him onside. And whilst it would be prudent to wait for him to be entered for the cesarewitch he may not still be 55/1 by the time he is as it does seem like the logical place him to go. Have added for a 1pt.
                          Where can I find this market HE?

It's ok, I've found it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardy Eustace View Post
                            someone has kindly added the Goshen cesarewitch CH double - 55/1. This will probably be my only chance to get him onside. And whilst it would be prudent to wait for him to be entered for the cesarewitch he may not still be 55/1 by the time he is as it does seem like the logical place him to go. Have added for a 1pt.
                            The potential to lay off for your stake back and leave a very decent "free bet" if he won the Ces must be somewhat appealing.

As he's already 4/1jf - what price would hje get cut to winning that? Clear fav without a doubt....

Just got to weight that up against his actual Ces ante post price?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              The potential to lay off for your stake back and leave a very decent "free bet" if he won the Ces must be somewhat appealing.

As he's already 4/1jf - what price would hje get cut to winning that? Clear fav without a doubt....

Goshen is 5/1 Fav for the Ces in the WH market.
                              "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
                                Goshen is 5/1 Fav for the Ces in the WH market.
                                8/1 win only with Sky.

If he won the Cesarewitch at 8/1 and STAYED at 4/1, you could reinvest the winnings at 54/1

Therefore, the 55/1 for him to do both, is THE BEST R-A-B in terms of actual technical value that I have seen on here.

I would also be absolutely staggered if he wasn't cut for the Champion Hurdle based on a Cesarewitch win, meaning the 55/1 will only get shorter and shorter.

I'd definitely lay off though at that point and wait for him to run.
                                Last edited by Kevloaf; 1 September 2020, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X