Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max £10 for the first race money back offer each day

Comment

• That’s annoying. Oh well. Notice they’ve shortened a lot of horses a point or so as well in the supreme

Comment

• The 66/1 with Glenloe in it now I take it is ruined???? Will all be Sp now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
          The 66/1 with Glenloe in it now I take it is ruined???? Will all be Sp now!
          Yeah thought that, crying shame. Have to acknowledge though that expecting 4 horses to turn up is probably only slightly odds on 4 weeks out, so have to factor that into these RABs. That was still good one though

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
            The 66/1 with Glenloe in it now I take it is ruined???? Will all be Sp now!
            Forgot about this looked a good thing

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperTiger View Post
              Max £10 for the first race money back offer each day
              Sucks, but I heard some wild figures for what the offer cost them last year. Always thought it makes sense cos it's a way of keeping the money in your ecosystem, but obviously the hit was too big

Comment

• Sky have effectively removed their free bet offers (other than the weekly fivers) in the past year, says something when they'd rather give you money back cash than a free bet.
                I used to nick free bets wherever I saw them with Sky to build a decent Cheltenham portfolio, there were plenty of £50 free bet offers going back 12-18 months which became very useful.

My only other account is betway, they throw out 3/4 free bets a weeks each to a max £200, and the runner up on all TV races (plus selected weekday meetings) you can end up with a serious free bet balance...

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperTiger View Post
                  Max £10 for the first race money back offer each day
                  Only the supreme isn't it?

Comment

• How can you tell / where does it say what the maximum bet is?

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                      Only the supreme isn't it?
                      They followed this format last year - others to follow closer to the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                        How can you tell / where does it say what the maximum bet is?
                        You should have received a flash message Kev, check with your mates whose accounts you've accosted....

Comment

• Annoying how they slash the odds at the same time but to be expected.

Definitely waiting until closer the time to use mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                            How can you tell / where does it say what the maximum bet is?
                            Click on the Supreme market under "future races" & it comes up at the top of the market under "conditions". Says max refund £10/Euros & applies to first bet on race only.

Comment

• Can understand this to be honest but still disappointing for us punters. Need to tap a few mates up now

Comment

• Originally posted by MadeinJapan View Post
                                Click on the Supreme market under "future races" & it comes up at the top of the market under "conditions". Says max refund £10/Euros & applies to first bet on race only.
                                Doesn't say it for me ... but does have a message about being excluded?

Comment

Working...
                                X