Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw this morning Appreciate It, Bob O and Shishkin all to win plus Kilcruit and Sir Gerhard to place, all any race, is now 40/1.
    That’s an horrific price.
    It’s one I got a few free bets on at 150/1 back in March and it wouldn’t have screamed massive value at 150s, but 40/1 now is horrendous.
    I’m sure there’s more but this one struck me straight away as the first RAB I played post Cheltenham…

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
      ….amazing to think;

Bob Ollinger & Appreciate It to win a/r was a 200-1 Sky RaB throughout most of last summer.
      We just need to find the next ones
      Easy right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
        ….amazing to think;

Bob Ollinger & Appreciate It to win a/r was a 200-1 Sky RaB throughout most of last summer.
        That turned out to be an unbelievable bet, hopefully plenty got on from here. Not me unfortunately​​​​​​

Comment

• ….not sure if this has recently been added to Sky RaB doubles, I haven’t noticed it before;

Bob O win Marsh & following GC @ 40-1.
          It wasn’t that long ago they went 40-1 a/r/GC (now 22-1).

Comment

• Just got ferny hollow and American mike twar priced up at 100/1
            speculative but fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post

A bet on them, to win their current planned races, would pay out a lot more

25/1 Albert Bartlett
              4/1 Marsh
              7/4 Champion Hurdle

with Bet365 is 356/1 (with Cashout)

You could back Bob O at much bigger prices in the Arkle and RSA if you wanted to perm them and get over 1000/1 on the latter one.

The Cashout is king for me, and I would perm them for the Cashout with 365.

Hope Henry has another great year.
              like this, great idea. Had a small dabble

Comment

• I’ve had SkyBet price up JWM to win the 2022 AB & 2023 RSA. They have priced it at 100/1 for anyone who wants to get on!

Comment

• Originally posted by Topofthegame2021 View Post
                  I’ve had SkyBet price up JWM to win the 2022 AB & 2023 RSA. They have priced it at 100/1 for anyone who wants to get on!
                  Where? Can only see the Request a bet for him to win the '23 RSA at 50/1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantic Viking View Post

Sorry, I’ve realised they’ve taken the section down because Galway is on. I’m sure either when it’s finished or tomorrow morning they’ll put it back up

Comment

Who has given that one a nibble?! 40/1 now

Comment

Who has given that one a nibble?! 40/1 now
                        My bad sorry

Comment

• In National Hunt RequestABets:

A Plus Tard (Betfair Chase), Allaho (King George), Minella Indo (Gold Cup) 175/1

It's a tempter at a reasonable price by this year's comparisons, but I know a few of you think the King George could/should be Asterion's target this Xmas

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin View Post
                            In National Hunt RequestABets:

A Plus Tard (Betfair Chase), Allaho (King George), Minella Indo (Gold Cup) 175/1

It's a tempter at a reasonable price by this year's comparisons, but I know a few of you think the King George could/should be Asterion's target this Xmas
                            Only issue I have with APT is that he always needs his first run of the season (come second every season first time out for HDB). So if he has one prior to the Betfair Chase he has the best chance in the current market

Comment

• Originally posted by Winging The Last View Post

Only issue I have with APT is that he always needs his first run of the season (come second every season first time out for HDB). So if he has one prior to the Betfair Chase he has the best chance in the current market
                              Will APT really want bottomless haydock ground? I’d be against him at the current prices

Comment

• Originally posted by Kautostar View Post

Will APT really want bottomless haydock ground? I’d be against him at the current prices
                                Another negative there. I would say its between Royale Pagaile and Bristol atm as they love it there

Comment

Working...
                                X