Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tangodelta View Post

The BO and SG double is in the sky request a bet section currently 10/1
    This is now on there at both 14/1 & 12/1...

Comment

• Honey, monk, ai, allaho now added, cheers eggs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post

Honeysuckle (CH), Monkfish (GC), AI & Alloha (a/r) 250-1
        This is now 200/1, managed to play a bit more along with a few other 200/1 shots combining all the usual suspects.
        I don’t like many of the prices in the race markets and can’t play any of the any race multiples so looks like these RABs might be the best/only way forward for the time being....

Comment

• It's annoying Sky use AR to denote 'any race' and also AR to denote Arkle. Breaking my own rules doing one of these with more than two horses, but I have had to add:

Bob Olinger (AR), Sir Gerhard (SNH) & Telmesomethinggirl (MH) all to win @ 200/1

Three 2021 Cheltenham winners, 2 IMO with very clear targets (the last two), dream start to day 1 anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
            It's annoying Sky use AR to denote 'any race' and also AR to denote Arkle. Breaking my own rules doing one of these with more than two horses, but I have had to add:

Bob Olinger (AR), Sir Gerhard (SNH) & Telmesomethinggirl (MH) all to win @ 200/1

Three 2021 Cheltenham winners, 2 IMO with very clear targets (the last two), dream start to day 1 anyone?
            So, for the above bet, AR stands for Arkle re Bollinger?? If so, I understand why it's 200/1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post

So, for the above bet, AR stands for Arkle re Bollinger?? If so, I understand why it's 200/1.
              I’ve just got Sky to clarify this... the (AR) after Bob Olinger is for Any Race. Same for any horse with (AR) after their name in any Cheltenham RequestABets it’s for Any Race... if a horse has (A) after its name that denotes the Arkle apparently... just noticed Ferny Hollow has (A) in another RAB on the site.

Comment

Yes, correct. In my mind the RSA is the least likely (but covered), but remember, HDB loves this horses speed and actually said post Ballymore - 'I started the season aiming him at the Supreme'.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadeinJapan View Post

I’ve just got Sky to clarify this... the (AR) after Bob Olinger is for Any Race. Same for any horse with (AR) after their name in any Cheltenham RequestABets it’s for Any Race... if a horse has (A) after its name that denotes the Arkle apparently... just noticed Ferny Hollow has (A) in another RAB on the site.
                  Yes, I have checked as well. AR means any race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ribocco View Post

Yes, I have checked as well. AR means any race.
                    Just gone in on that RAB now they’ve clarified - as charlie said, would be a decent start

Comment

It's annoying Sky use AR to denote 'any race' and also AR to denote Arkle. Breaking my own rules doing one of these with more than two horses, but I have had to add:

Yeah this was one of the 200/1 shots I played earlier, not a price I can see lasting if I’m honest though Sky definitely restricting my stakes on these RABs amd presumably others are seeing the same ?
                      That said the max stake re-sets daily so it should be possible to keep chipping away for a few days...

Comment

• Originally posted by MadeinJapan View Post

Thanks for clarifying. Great help for people.

Comment

Yes, correct. In my mind the RSA is the least likely (but covered), but remember, HDB loves this horses speed and actually said post Ballymore - 'I started the season aiming him at the Supreme'.
                          I'd have the Arkle as the least likely in respect of BO. I'd say he looks a perfect fit for the Marsh but have covered the RSA at 20's just in case as that is just a stupid price in view of HDB's love of that race.

Comment

I'd have the Arkle as the least likely in respect of BO. I'd say he looks a perfect fit for the Marsh but have covered the RSA at 20's just in case as that is just a stupid price in view of HDB's love of that race.
                            Agree with this also Lobos.

Not only because of what I think of the horse but HDB has potential cover already for the Arkle, although only speculation at this stage on my part.

I’d have Aspire Tower or even Quilixious going Arkle. If one of those steps up, could potentially mean stepping Bob up further to the RSA (I’ve also covered this race).

All ifs buts and maybes of course as we are a year away

Comment

• Agree, he has loads that can go Arkle. James the Militant is another.

Comment

Backed that a few days ago Charlie, all winning form, and all progressive you would think.

Comment

Working...
                                X