Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

To win "Any Race" 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, maybe reading through last years not such a good idea then

Delta Work 22/1 e/w
    Commander of Fleet 13/1 e/w
    Early Doors 17.5/1 e/w (winner)
    Defi Bleu 25/1 e/w

I backed into double figures though.... Cilaos Emery, Adjali, Dento Des Obeaux - A very mixed bag.

Still, worth us keeping on top of for obvious errors.

Comment

Couple I like that have been mentioned on here and various other places as horses to follow this season, King Roland and Chantry House both still available at boosted 27/1 with Hills

Comment

Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post
        Couple I like that have been mentioned on here and various other places as horses to follow this season, King Roland and Chantry House both still available at boosted 27/1 with Hills
        I’m a big fan of both but I think I may have got King Roland wrong as I’ve got him in the Bartlett. I’m not sure I’d fancy him as much for the Ballymore as it’s going to be the hot novice race this season. Chantry House I also really like but for the Ballymore. Hendo did try and throw a spanner in the works a week or so ago by stating he could go straight over fences but it seems like it’s hurdling after all.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
          I’m a big fan of both but I think I may have got King Roland wrong as I’ve got him in the Bartlett. I’m not sure I’d fancy him as much for the Ballymore as it’s going to be the hot novice race this season. Chantry House I also really like but for the Ballymore. Hendo did try and throw a spanner in the works a week or so ago by stating he could go straight over fences but it seems like it’s hurdling after all.
          I’ve got king roland any race and ballymore as think connections may favour that over the Bartlett. As you say though it’s hot looking race and there are possibly 10 horses that you could back at present for ballymore and make a case for including the 2 above.

Comment

Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post
            Just added Chantry Hosue at 27/1. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
              Just added Chantry Hosue at 27/1. Cheers
              I’m amazed Chantry House is still that big as he’s only 16/1 with B365 for Ballymore

Comment

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                I’m amazed Chantry House is still that big as he’s only 16/1 with B365 for Ballymore
                I’d personally say the opposite. His price is based on reputation as he’s only won a Micky mouse bumper. 16/1 should be the minimum.

Comment

Skybet have boosted Defi to win any race to 13/2 from 9/2

Comment

I have no idea where Andy Dufresne is going to end up.

Best any race price is 8/1

Might take out some head aches....

I don't really want a single figure price this far out though

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      I have no idea where Andy Dufresne is going to end up.

Best any race price is 8/1

Might take out some head aches....

I don't really want a single figure price this far out though
                      Looks way too pacey for AB doesn't he? That just leaves you with a 50/50 haha.. Bet both with cashout and wait to see how he performs next? If he wins next time up they're likely to shorten for both the supreme and ballymore?

Comment

Originally posted by darlojim View Post
                        Looks way too pacey for AB doesn't he? That just leaves you with a 50/50 haha.. Bet both with cashout and wait to see how he performs next? If he wins next time up they're likely to shorten for both the supreme and ballymore?
                        Yup, and I've ended up any race, and Supreme and Ballymore

Not certain to win next time though! Might have a right good clash

Comment

I backed AD for the Ballymore at 20s this morning but then backed him again 2 out on Hills any race at 13s with a boost

Comment

Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
                            I backed AD for the Ballymore at 20s this morning but then backed him again 2 out on Hills any race at 13s with a boost
                            Nice, my stream is too slow for that

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              Nice, my stream is too slow for that
                              Yeah that's the problem Kev, I actually have Racing TV and my phone and laptop available on a Sunday, normally the only day I do bar maybe a Friday PM so my best chances of stealing some tasty prices.

Comment

Think Lair Du Vent is a decent bet at 25's TWAR. Given an easy race at Cheltenham last time and entered up in Ballymore Novice there in Friday. Think he'll be very competitive in that (9/2 great odds). Was there last time and he looks as good a NH horse I have seen in s long while....and I've seen a couple !!! Tizzards think he's special as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X