Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2020 - Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noticed everyone getting a touch tetchy on here, anyone would think the festival is nearly here!!! Enjoyed the year and the debates during the course of it. If you want to disagree with anything i put on here feel free, welcome alternative opinions as long as there is an opinion actually put forward against a position. Good luck all hope its on and the racing gods smile on us all.

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
      Noticed everyone getting a touch tetchy on here, anyone would think the festival is nearly here!!! Enjoyed the year and the debates during the course of it. If you want to disagree with anything i put on here feel free, welcome alternative opinions as long as there is an opinion actually put forward against a position. Good luck all hope its on and the racing gods smile on us all.
      Happens every year, you could set your watch to it. Compounded by all the coronvirus scaremongering.

Comment

Noticed everyone getting a touch tetchy on here, anyone would think the festival is nearly here!!! Enjoyed the year and the debates during the course of it. If you want to disagree with anything i put on here feel free, welcome alternative opinions as long as there is an opinion actually put forward against a position. Good luck all hope its on and the racing gods smile on us all.
        Guilty BM Charlie correct , passion burns deep , time for a little “ ice in the veins” but far easier said than done .

Echo your comments “ Good luck to ALL” , whether we agree or choose to differ in our opinions

Comment

• Tetchy is all good lads, and agree the virus has magnified it, 1000's of posts on here over the year and very few fall outs. I cant wait till Champ wins and i can go back and say "told you so"!! lol

Comment

• I can’t wait now to be honest. Cases and opinions throughout the season have been made, antepost bets are on.

Just a few handicaps to keep chipping away at.

Have really enjoyed the last few months since joining so thanks all. Already looking forward to next years debates

Roll on Tuesday!

Comment

• Best of luck to everyone on the F.J. forum. Hopefully we take the bookies to the cleaners��

Comment

• Confirmations for next Thursday at Cheltenham 244 still remain.

MARSH 21 from 46
                PERTEMPS 32 from 57
                RYANAIR 13 from 29
                STAYERS 18 from 29
                PLATE 74 from 96
                MARES NOVICE 24 from 36
                KIM MUIR 62 from 93

Will update later

From @FestivalRacing (Andrew Smith) and worth a follow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                  Confirmations for next Thursday at Cheltenham 244 still remain.

MARSH 21 from 46
                  PERTEMPS 32 from 57
                  RYANAIR 13 from 29
                  STAYERS 18 from 29
                  PLATE 74 from 96
                  MARES NOVICE 24 from 36
                  KIM MUIR 62 from 93

Will update later

From @FestivalRacing (Andrew Smith) and worth a follow.
                  Not much change there then and I bet few surprises given the numbers left in. A few more days wait until I commit my last few bullets.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                    Not much change there then and I bet few surprises given the numbers left in. A few more days wait until I commit my last few bullets.
                    I thought there'd be more standing their ground in Stayers and Ryanair.

Comment

• Think William Henry has been scratched from Stayers, know a few on here were having a punt on it!

Black Op think has no entry now, not in JLT?

Comment

Tetchy is all good lads, and agree the virus has magnified it, 1000's of posts on here over the year and very few fall outs. I cant wait till Champ wins and i can go back and say "told you so"!! lol
                        Well said young man!! Cmon Champ!!!!

Comment

Tetchy is all good lads, and agree the virus has magnified it, 1000's of posts on here over the year and very few fall outs. I cant wait till Champ wins and i can go back and say "told you so"!! lol
                          Hear hear billymag! UP THE CHAMP!

Comment

• Just logged into Lads

I've been given a £1 free bet.

What the ************************ is that?!

I know we shouldn't talk about stakes but that is a slap in the face?

What on earth are you supposed to do with a £1 bet?

I'm going to let it expire out of spite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              Just logged into Lads

What the ************************ is that?!

I know we shouldn't talk about stakes but that is a slap in the face?

What on earth are you supposed to do with a £1 bet?

I just discovered my free £1....it’s better than nothing and put it on a 220/1 4 fold accumulator

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                                Just logged into Lads

I never used to use the fivers Sky gave me but it was you who convinced me that these can be worthwhile.
                                Only last year I used several of these on Waldgeist in the Arc for a nice return, so I would say throw it on a 50/1 shot in the National of Potato race and forget about it, but don’t give up free money...

Comment

Working...
                                X