Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2020 - Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Op opposing Lisnagar Oscar today

Perhaps a forgotten horse, but would have to find some lengths on Samcro

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
      Black Op opposing Lisnagar Oscar today

Perhaps a forgotten horse, but would have to find some lengths on Samcro
      Looking forward to this race. Purely a watching brief for me, certainly couldn't be backing LO at odds on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
        No way Honeysuckle is beating the boys over 2m. She'll need the Mares trip minimum IMO.
        Agree 200%
        Love the IMO
        IMO
        Lol :-)

Comment

• A few cuts from Bet365 today!

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
            A few cuts from Bet365 today!
            Laurina 9/1, Samcro 11/1, Envoi Allen 5/1, Malone Road 8/1. Anyone else COD?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty973 View Post
              Laurina 9/1, Samcro 11/1, Envoi Allen 5/1, Malone Road 8/1. Anyone else COD?
              They were the few I had seen as well

Comment

• Got my first nice cash out position. Can double my money virtually on the Malone Raod / Envoi Allen EW double.

Comment

• Bit naughty that they are offering the equivalent of your stake back as the cash out for Laurina bets at 14/1 and Samcro at 16/1 mind you, when both have shortened 5 points..

Comment

• Very canny from Rebecca Curtis today, pop Lisnagar Oscar over a shorter trip than usual at Stratford today (though I’ll admit he’s won at near the distance before), have him beat by 30+ lengths so his RSA price sweetens to 40s , ive reloaded on it as I really like the horse.... Masterstroke

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEagleHasLanded View Post
                      Very canny from Rebecca Curtis today, pop Lisnagar Oscar over a shorter trip than usual at Stratford today (though I’ll admit he’s won at near the distance before), have him beat by 30+ lengths so his RSA price sweetens to 40s , ive reloaded on it as I really like the horse.... Masterstroke
                      Odds on to run in a handicap if turning up at Cheltenham.

Comment

• I was surprised by the quick turn out for Lisnager Oscar as she ran on soft at Chepstow which is the equivalent as heavy any other course 3 weeks and it was a tough race so thought today may have been more than just practice. I agree about the handicap angle, maybe the Close Brothers

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEagleHasLanded View Post
                          Very canny from Rebecca Curtis today, pop Lisnagar Oscar over a shorter trip than usual at Stratford today (though I’ll admit he’s won at near the distance before), have him beat by 30+ lengths so his RSA price sweetens to 40s , ive reloaded on it as I really like the horse.... Masterstroke
                          Which piece of Lisnager Oscars form makes him a grade 1 winner in waiting?

Taking positives from a 30l+ defeat is optimistic to day the least

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                            Which piece of Lisnager Oscars form makes him a grade 1 winner in waiting?

Taking positives from a 30l+ defeat is optimistic to day the least
                            I have to say it was very much tongue in cheek, maybe I should have used more emojis
                            I didn’t dislike his run in the AB last year, he didn’t dislike the course which is important in my eyes and I thought he’d make a good chaser, sometimes you just get a feeling on a horse

Comment

• Oooh!
                              It makes more sense now

Comment

• Not sure where to put this but I’ve had a bit of joy asking William Hill to void some bets over twitter

Have had bets on Mr Adjuicator and Princess Vega refunded both of whom appear to be out

Comment

Working...
                                X