Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2020 - Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Hill ‘Win any race’ market now open

Comment

• Originally posted by Vautour View Post
      Are you able to request a price for Tiger Roll in the Cross Country?
      365 won’t price up any more markets. I asked for the X-C and Foxhunters yesterday.

Comment

• Pic dorhy 25s any race WH sort of appeals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Myflutters View Post
          Mullins on KD after the race..

"He was always travelling well," Mullins said. "He looks a real one, especially in this type of ground, and we know he can go up in trip – no problem.

"I want to see what he can do over hurdles, but he'll jump fences as well. He's a brilliant jumper, I don't think he missed a beat out there."
          there's a pre festival Paddy vs. Ruby clip up on YT where they ask him quickfire questions. KD or Aramon got an immediate reply of what distance. 2 1/2 and KD so I imagine they've already discussed stepping up.

Comment

• Do any allow these to be placed in multis and does anyone know if these can be done in shop ?

Comment

• First bet placed:

Buveur D'air 8/1
              Cilaos Emery 20/1
              Paisley Park 7/2
              Santini 14/1

Win Yankee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                Do any allow these to be placed in multis and does anyone know if these can be done in shop ?
                I looked at WH online and shop pre and post Chelt, prices were always shorter in the shop and some horses weren't available post in the shop but priced up online.

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                  Do any allow these to be placed in multis and does anyone know if these can be done in shop ?
                  I Don't know if it will be the Same this year Istabraq , But Coral's , allowed one Any race in a Multi last year.

Comment

• OK thanks Gents.

Just had my first mug trix:
                    Buveur D’Air 7/1
                    Altior 3/1
                    Santini 12/1

Comment

• The amount of ground made up by POLITOLOGUE this year on ALTIOR, compared to last year, is worrying for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                        First bet placed:

Buveur D'air 8/1
                        Cilaos Emery 20/1
                        Paisley Park 7/2
                        Santini 14/1

Win Yankee.
                        Looks good, one I would be slightly against if I had to say one, would be BUVEUR D'AIR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Myflutters View Post
                          Looks good, one I would be slightly against if I had to say one, would be BUVEUR D'AIR.
                          Had he not fell, I find it hard to believe he wouldn't have won. 8/1 is an absolute huge price in my eyes and the bet of the 2020 festival at current prices.

Comment

Had he not fell, I find it hard to believe he wouldn't have won. 8/1 is an absolute huge price in my eyes and the bet of the 2020 festival at current prices.
                            BUVEUR D'AIR beat MELON a nk last year. ESPOIR D'ALLEN beat that one 15 lengths this year.

Just saying not for me..

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Cossack View Post
                              I looked at WH online and shop pre and post Chelt, prices were always shorter in the shop and some horses weren't available post in the shop but priced up online.
                              I always found the prices on the sports terminals in shop to be the same as online for antepost stuff in Hills. Glad to see the any race market loaded already, sure we can think of a few we want requesting on there!
                              Saw a mention of Pic D’Orphy earlier, just wonder if he’s going to be difficult to place until he goes chasing

Comment

First bet placed:

Buveur D'air 8/1
                                Cilaos Emery 20/1
                                Paisley Park 7/2
                                Santini 14/1

Win Yankee.
                                I go to church more often than Cilaos Emery turns up on the racetrack.

Comment

Working...
                                X