Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Horses for Cheltenham 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    Annamix entered up on Thursday
    False alarm as per!

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
      Pulled her arms off and still had something left - this might be most impressive horse of the week.

Minella Indo statistics and form. View results and future entries as well as statistics by course, race type and prize money.

Hurdling or Chasing ?
      Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      I'd guess chasing.

If he's with Henry? Owner sent Monalee chasing too.

Same pattern? Small sample though

Big chasing type... according to the FFP Day 3/4 review

and they are VERY sweet (Blake in particular)

Comment

Allaho the one to take out of the Albert Bartlett for me in terms of becoming a staying chaser

Comment

I have to pass on a horse for the 2020 triumph in the name of Navajo Pass for Donald Mccain...he had the one back end run on the flat last year for education. He is a striking gelding made for the jumping game...with huge potential. He will be very interesting at a price....

Comment

Annamix going chasing next season.......

Comment

Annamix going chasing next season
              What did we make of his performance today?.....getting 8lbs off rays star and beating him 1-2 lengths didn't really get me excited for his novice chase season.

Comment

Raya Time looked like he pulled a lot to me early on aswell as giving the weight away.

Willies interview afterwards doesn’t make the heart flutter either, Draconien at 40/1 would be of more interest, and I imagine Annamix goes up in trip aswell

Comment

I wouldn't be writing Annamix off yet. Martalines usually improve for a fence even if his hurdling technique wouldn't give much encouragement.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                    Raya Time looked like he pulled a lot to me early on aswell as giving the weight away.

Willies interview afterwards doesn’t make the heart flutter either, Draconien at 40/1 would be of more interest, and I imagine Annamix goes up in trip aswell
                    Which market is that in?

I can see me getting jiggy with Draconien again...

Comment

• He’s 40/1 for the Arkle

But you’re going off 2 year old novice form

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                        He’s 40/1 for the Arkle

But you’re going off 2 year old novice form

I might be, at 40/1

Comment

• Shishkin for the Supreme

Comment

• He was certainly very impressive; wonder if Hendo is tempted by that Bumper at the Scottish Grand National that he loves aiming a good horse at

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseated Rider View Post
                              Shishkin for the Supreme
                              I’ve already got him for the Ballymore after he won one of Henderson’s traditional bumper targets at Kempton. Breeding for me points towards a further trip. I’d be surprised if he runs again this season.

Comment

• Donn

City Island
                                City Island looked very good in winning the Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle on Wednesday. Always travelling well for Mark Walsh, he was squeezed out of it a bit on the run to the third last, and he had to fight for his position between Sams Profile and Valdieu on the run to the second last, but he was travelling well enough to win that battle and secure a good position for himself at the second last flight. He turned for home alongside the talented Champ, the pair of them had it between them from that point, but he stayed on more strongly to the line, the pair of them coming nicely clear of Bright Forecast.

Martin Brassil’s horse came into the race with bags of potential, he had passed the post first in his three hurdle races before Wednesday, but he had never contested a graded race, so he had plenty to prove. The form of his races had worked out well, however, and he proved that he was a Grade 1 horse with Wednesday’s performance, and the form is rock solid, with Challow Hurdle winner Champ in second, and Bright Forecast, Brewin’upastorm, Sams Profile and Galvin filling the next three places. It is strong form.

Connections were talking about keeping City Island to hurdles in the medium term and perhaps stepping him up in trip. As such, out of a half-sister to Morley Street and Granville Again, he could be a Stayers’ Hurdle horse for next season. More immediately, he will surely line up in either the two-and-a-half-mile Grade 1 novices’ hurdle at Punchestown or the three-mile Grade 1 novices’ hurdle at Punchestown, and he would be of interest in either.

Cheltenham, 13th March 2019

20/1 for Stayers with Billies

Comment

Working...
                                X