Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Horses for Cheltenham 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
    ....Mullins quoted as saying the plan is to stay over hurdles and mentions it being a CH horse.
    I think he's a champion hurdle winner in waiting. 7/1 is fair enough for me. One I'll be chipping away at over the next few months

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
      I think he's a champion hurdle winner in waiting. 7/1 is fair enough for me. One I'll be chipping away at over the next few months
      What happened to Buveur D'air?

I won't take much convincing to get fully behind Klassical Dream for the CH over Espoir D'allen.

Will want to soak it all up for a few weeks before I start chipping away at anything though, see what the prices are after the dust settles.

Comment

• Not seen the race back yet.. How did A Plus Tard run ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          What happened to Buveur D'air?

I won't take much convincing to get fully behind Klassical Dream for the CH over Espoir D'allen.

Will want to soak it all up for a few weeks before I start chipping away at anything though, see what the prices are after the dust settles.
          Only a fool won't change his opinion, especially 10 months before the festival

Still a big Buveur D'air fan but I think Klassical Dream could be very special.

Comment

• What did we all make of the Goffs Bumper winner?

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
              Only a fool won't change his opinion, especially 10 months before the festival

Still a big Buveur D'air fan but I think Klassical Dream could be very special.
              Like many I was keen to have Klassical Dream on side at some point, but that performance tipped me to backing him although I think I jumped a bit too soon. Had a few points at 5.4/1 Any Race with Hills (they kept giving me additional boosts for some reason) but then heard Willie's comments and wish I'd at least split stakes with the Champion Hurdle at the bigger price ideally with 365. Anyway one I'll be chipping away at over the summer. Btw love the way the horse runs with his head bowed, I've really taken to him

Comment

• He’d O’keefe has shared a picture of Sam Spinner jumping a fence...not one for me given how many top Irish horses will be in play for the RSA

Comment

• Hi all, new member here, signed up before this years Festival after being a long time lurker but finally decided to take the plunge and start posting!

Anyway not exactly under the radar but I was impressed, not for the first time, with Colreevy at Punchestown. I was keen on her for this years Mares Novice but obviously she didn't run. My only concern is whether the trip could be a bit sharp for her but on the new course I think she could grind away from the front and turn the screw between the last two. The other thing nagging me is that with Willie's apparent lack of quality amongst his bumper horses this season whether she would be pitched into one of the open novice hurdles instead. I haven't seen her priced up anywhere as yet but one I'm definitely keeping an eye on especially with some free bets at my disposal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jod503 View Post
                    Hi all, new member here, signed up before this years Festival after being a long time lurker but finally decided to take the plunge and start posting!

Anyway not exactly under the radar but I was impressed, not for the first time, with Colreevy at Punchestown. I was keen on her for this years Mares Novice but obviously she didn't run. My only concern is whether the trip could be a bit sharp for her but on the new course I think she could grind away from the front and turn the screw between the last two. The other thing nagging me is that with Willie's apparent lack of quality amongst his bumper horses this season whether she would be pitched into one of the open novice hurdles instead. I haven't seen her priced up anywhere as yet but one I'm definitely keeping an eye on especially with some free bets at my disposal.
                    Welcome to the forum.

PErhaps one to see an Any Race price for?

Comment

• Fury Road for the Albert Bartlett

Comment

• City Island was very disappointing. Really thought he was special after what Champ did at Aintree

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                          City Island was very disappointing. Really thought he was special after what Champ did at Aintree
                          think you've almost got to take this festivals results with a pinch of salt as its the end of a very long hard season for a number of the runners

Comment

• Just had McFabulous added to the WH any race market at 20/1 so will be 22/1 with a boost.

Rarely use Hills but might have 1 or 2U on it

Comment

• McFabulous gets a mention on the video on here:

So much has happened since I arrived here 25 years ago in October, 1991 with eight horses. As the winners began to flow we worked hard to upgrade things...

Others include Silver Forever, Flic Ou Voyou, Ask For Glory, Eritage and Enrilo.

Comment

• Birchdale (Hendersons) ran a great race in Albert Bartlett , cruised round and looked best horse in race how he travelled through race till turning for home. blatantly didn't stay and Hendo said as much , he said he should have switched Birchdale and Champ (got impression he was under pressure to keep Champ at 2.5 at the time.Henderson was and still is very sweet on Birchdale and his only target is the JLT , well worth a punt.

Comment

Working...
                                X