Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Boodles Juvenile Handicap Hurdle (Fred Winter) 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delsie777 View Post
    All over Lethal Steps for this
    Same here Delsie.

Still clinging to the hope that Farid may end up in this race as well.

Comment

Band Of Outlaws has been given an RPR of 129 for today's run. I'd be gobsmacked if his Official Rating was above the 140 maximum
      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Is there a chance Lethal Steps blows his mark tomorrow or a running for a 3rd 4th?

Comment

Originally posted by The Don View Post
          Is there a chance Lethal Steps blows his mark tomorrow or a running for a 3rd 4th?
          I'd be pretty sure band of outlaws has done his mark . You don't want to be near 140 uk for this, let alone bang on it, or above.

Lethal steps is not one for me
          But at least Gordon has the common sense to put him in a 2 1/2 M Open novice hurdle. Around lowly rated horses, Where he deffinately won't be hosing up, To say slap me with a mark in the 140s.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

He was on 128. I backed 20/1 but will cash out. Ridiculous decision to run.

Comment

Originally posted by boopa View Post
              He was on 128. I backed 20/1 but will cash out. Ridiculous decision to run.
              All is not lost, BOO may still run in the Triumph. Anything can happen between now and the Friday in question. I'd be quite happy with JJ in the saddle.

Comment

Ahhh… Lethal Steps! Davy Russell tried and tried with all his might but just couldn't get LS into the finish. What a disappointment

Comment

Ahhh… Lethal Steps! Davy Russell tried and tried with all his might but just couldn't get LS into the finish. What a disappointment

Thankfully he missed the last two hurdles or we might have been cursing Davy

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post

Thankfully he missed the last two hurdles or we might have been cursing Davy
                    Did well to get him into the bottom of those didn't he? He was travelling like a dream.

Comment

Lethal Steps out to 25/1 with 365, in to 14s with WH

Comment

Did well to get him into the bottom of those didn't he? He was travelling like a dream.
                        If he gets into the Fred Winter he's going to have a feather weight. Really please with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

If he's still that when they go NRNB I'm unloading the sack!

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                            If he's still that when they go NRNB I'm unloading the sack!
                            I couldn't resist a small top up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

Miffed I took 16’s last night

Comment

Very happy with Lethal Steps there. Taken the 25/1 EW

Comment

Working...
                                X