Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Pertemps Network Final 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    Cheers mate, edited my post as found it. Ive genuinely never found this in bet365 which is annoying!
    Generally shit prices in comparison to WH and Coral so you haven't been missing much

Comment

• Where is it on B365?? I’ve not come across it yet and I always use b365??

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
        Where is it on B365?? I’ve not come across it yet and I always use b365??
        ....once again I posted first and investigated second!! These markets must have only gone in today as I’ve not seen them before but they are near the bottom of the racing page

Comment

• This market on B365 is Win only though

Comment

• Not Many Left pulled from the Coral Cup. Does he go Pertemps after all?????????

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
              Not Many Left pulled from the Coral Cup. Does he go Pertemps after all?????????
              I had a small bet today , with Hills , for the coral cup , only to see that it's been taken out . .
              So wondering if the Pertemps was always the aim , I'm sure J.H said on monday -coral cup ??.

Comment

Not Many Left pulled from the Coral Cup. Does he go Pertemps after all?????????
                This was reported yesterday - sounded Coral was most likely so either a change of plan or injury - it wasn’t a glowing endorsement of his pertemps chances was it?

Not Many Left
                He is in the Pertemps and the Coral Cup. I’m not certain which race he’s going to run in but I would be leaning towards the Coral Cup. He won well in Huntingdon to get his qualification, he’s a good handicapper with plenty of experience, and I think the Coral Cup will suit him very well. I’m not certain he’d get the three-miles up the steep hill in the Pertemps.

Comment

• No Blaklion or Sykes, not many other notable ones taken out.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                      No Blaklion or Sykes, not many other notable ones taken out.
                      I was on both down to first assignment, notwhatiam & thermistocles now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormez View Post
                        I was on both down to first assignment, notwhatiam & thermistocles now!
                        No worries Stormez as you've got the winner in those three

Comment

• ....6 of the last 7 winners under the age of 7 is a trend that doesn’t help my portfolio for this;

Last edited by Eggs; 8 March 2019, 02:22 PM.

Comment

No worries Stormez as you've got the winner in those three
                            You’ll get all credit if I am doc

Comment

• Interestingly, Gordon put a claimer on A Toi Phil in the qualifier he put a claimer on Delta Work in last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
                                Interestingly, Gordon put a claimer on A Toi Phil in the qualifier he put a claimer on Delta Work in last year.
                                OV said something like that earlier

Comment

Working...
                                X