Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Multipes Strategy for 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m a bugger for ‘Lucky’ bets, they more often cause me to haemorrhage money but I’ve had a few big wins over the years so a sucker for them. I used to bet with Betfred because of their offers but rarely stray from B365 because of their brilliant cash out option and 1/4 odds on most races. I would definitely win more if I bet on singles but keep hitting the post with the Lucky multiples and have advanced from Lucky 15’s to 63’s this year because of that once a year when you can see the dots line up and you finally land a big fish, it’s not happened yet. I did have Shattered Love, Delta Works, The Storyteller & Laurina in a Lucky 15 last year on the Thursday but cashed out after Delta Works won for a £380 cash out offer and relaid the Storyteller, Wholestone, Willie Boy & Mall Dini for the remaining races and Willie Boy cost me another decent return!!
    I’ve laid a load of Lucky bets this year ante post but losing confidence in them as the Festival approaches and fear a loss this year but if I can remain on this Forum I will definitely be following the ante post single bets for next years Festival. Most of you have some awesome ante post bets waiting to hatch, I joined the forum too late but if it’s a favourites festival I may do ok but fear I’ve shot my load too early!!

Comment

* it wasn’t Willie Boy, it was Frodon who let me down last year in the Ryanair.... I keep blaming Willie Boy for all my failings but he ruined another bet I can’t remember.....sorry all but this is a form of betting acceptance therapy!!

Comment

.....far too many ‘ifs’ and ‘buts’, but couldn’t resist an e/w double on Killultagh Vic @ 33-1 Ryanair with Top Ville Ben @ 40-1 RSA. Undoubtedly it will bite the dust in a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggs View Post
          .....far too many ‘ifs’ and ‘buts’, but couldn’t resist an e/w double on Killultagh Vic @ 33-1 Ryanair with Top Ville Ben @ 40-1 RSA. Undoubtedly it will bite the dust in a few hours.
          Not looking a great bet Eggs !

Comment

Originally posted by Joleg View Post
            Not looking a great bet Eggs !
            ....in the bin.

I’m useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
              I think Al Dancer is a shoe in for the Betfair tomorrow. If he wins impressively it may persuade connections to push Angels Breath up in trip.

I don't see much downside in having a small double of Al Dancer (Supreme) / Angels Breath (Ballymore) @120/1 NRNB
              I hope not, but absolutely - hope others have done this too just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                I hope not, but absolutely - hope others have done this too just in case.
                Billy also pointed me in the direction of Al Dancer Betfair / Angels Breath Ballymore, which I also placed.

How was Ascot Kev?

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                  Billy also pointed me in the direction of Al Dancer Betfair / Angels Breath Ballymore, which I also placed.

How was Ascot Kev?
                  Yeah, I see some issues about them being related? I'd be livid if they tried to suggest that was the case for obvious reasons.

Was fantastic - never been before, easily the nicest course I've been too!

Comment

Have been thinking on the stats on Gordon and Davy - worth a shot on the Monday before putting their rides for the week in a set each and doing say the 6 folds for Gordon and Fourfolds for Davy?

Comment

I like apples jade, hardline and champagne classic as a each way Gordon treble day 1

Comment

....now that there’s a bit more certainty, starting to put the singles into doubles and trixies.

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
                          Have been thinking on the stats on Gordon and Davy - worth a shot on the Monday before putting their rides for the week in a set each and doing say the 6 folds for Gordon and Fourfolds for Davy?
                          Reviewing old threads for insight - FYI this was a very poor year to attempt this

Comment

The Friday 13th House on haunted (Thyme & Hazel) Hill double

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBee View Post
                              The Friday 13th House on haunted (Thyme & Hazel) Hill double
                              Sly bet will lap that up if they're smart enough.

Please back it.

Comment

Anybody have any multi’s that are looking lively now we’re in the home straight?

I’ve a Carefully Selected 33/1 & Envoi Allen 10/1 double

& a treble same as above but with Min 8/1 Ryanair

B365 are desperate to pay out on both

t

Comment

Working...
                                X