Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Festival Preview Nights 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
    Cheers mayo.
    Like Mikey Fogarty, funny lad. and don't stand no bullshit talk when others coming out with crap.
    He is all if that ...

Comment

• Daryl Jacob nominating Adjali as his charity bet at the Star Sports preview night. Said he did a serious piece of work at Kempton.

Comment

• Awful lack of writeups so far.. think there is like 4 going on tonight...Twitter is silent

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRowebot View Post
          Daryl Jacob nominating Adjali as his charity bet at the Star Sports preview night. Said he did a serious piece of work at Kempton.
          Come on Adjali, the ultimate back from the grave bet. Will be delighted if he just lines up

Comment

• Cilaos Emery and now Adjlai; this forum is like Lazarus last couple of days

Comment

• Just in from the Athlone Preview (plus a few beers). Elliot, Meade and Eddie O'Leary. I have horses with Elliot.

On the basis of the chat, i backed (all ew)...
              Ridersonthestorm - Close Bros
              A Toi Phil - Pertemps
              Eden Du Houx - Bumper
              Petit Mouchoir - Stayers
              Star Max - Fred Winter
              Cracking Smart - Coral
              Mortal - RSA

I will write up tomorrow, but there ya go...

Comment

• Originally posted by qzy View Post
                Just in from the Athlone Preview (plus a few beers). Elliot, Meade and Eddie O'Leary. I have horses with Elliot.

A Toi Phil - Pertemps
                Eden Du Houx - Bumper
                Petit Mouchoir - Stayers
                Star Max - Fred Winter
                Cracking Smart - Coral
                Mortal - RSA

No suggestion Riders Onthe Storm goes JLT qzy?

Comment

Just in from the Athlone Preview (plus a few beers). Elliot, Meade and Eddie O'Leary. I have horses with Elliot.

A Toi Phil - Pertemps
                  Eden Du Houx - Bumper
                  Petit Mouchoir - Stayers
                  Star Max - Fred Winter
                  Cracking Smart - Coral
                  Mortal - RSA

Did they say mortal was going for the rsa ��*♂️

Comment

• Have to say that Ive been listening to "experts" on these panels taking Adjali's Chelt run literally, using it to link the Irish and UK form together!!!! Its laughable and lazy. Adjali clearly wasnt right that day and if you are prepared to accept that (Daryl publicly stated that he hadnt run his race after the run), then Adjali is in-play here for a place, and you never know the what can happen on the day to a short price fav.

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
                      Have to say that Ive been listening to "experts" on these panels taking Adjali's Chelt run literally, using it to link the Irish and UK form together!!!! Its laughable and lazy. Adjali clearly wasnt right that day and if you are prepared to accept that (Daryl publicly stated that he hadnt run his race after the run), then Adjali is in-play here for a place, and you never know the what can happen on the day to a short price fav.
                      With a full set ...who will put the mare in front of him

Comment

A Toi Phil - Pertemps
                        Eden Du Houx - Bumper
                        Petit Mouchoir - Stayers
                        Star Max - Fred Winter
                        Cracking Smart - Coral
                        Mortal - RSA

Thanks qzy

If Mortal RSA does Delta Work go to JLT

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
                          Have to say that Ive been listening to "experts" on these panels taking Adjali's Chelt run literally, using it to link the Irish and UK form together!!!! Its laughable and lazy. Adjali clearly wasnt right that day and if you are prepared to accept that (Daryl publicly stated that he hadnt run his race after the run), then Adjali is in-play here for a place, and you never know the what can happen on the day to a short price fav.
                          It's like they have forgot his NECK defeat by Quel Destin who is the 2nd favourite for the race. Doesn't take much to overturn a neck that's for sure, especially for a horse that is lightly raced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                            No suggestion Riders Onthe Storm goes JLT qzy?
                            ....Jamie Lynch (Timeform) says it’s seriously well handicapped for the Close Bros.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                              ....Jamie Lynch (Timeform) says it’s seriously well handicapped for the Close Bros.
                              He certainly is but the way the JLT could cut up I think/hope they go for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                                All the chat was about the Close Bros last night, in at the bottom

Comment

Working...
                                X