Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ultima Handicap Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    No?

Haven't backed any since Coo Star Sivola & Talkischeap, oh and stupidly Mister Whitaker, who probably won't run either, but all NRNB bar CSS anyway. Won't waste time of TWE if he isn't due to go here.
    I'm trying to remember exactly what Max McNeill said but it was something along the lines that Chosen Path with be his horse for this. I'm almost 100% certain that he said RSA for TWE.

You lose nothing by backing NRNB though as plans do change, as we know.

Comment

• Is Talkischeap not running? Been out of the loop whilst we’ve had a break from racing

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
        Is Talkischeap not running? Been out of the loop whilst we’ve had a break from racing

That’s what I was wondering too

Comment

• Touched on Talk is cheap last week , if your a Weekender reader he keeps stating he thinks he's slightly better RH and plans a trip to Kempton this month i believe. Chosen Path seems the stable horse most likely to turn up here. Whether he is good enough to feature is another question.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
            I have 6 I have whittled it down to, I think they hit the majority of the main trends required:

Talkischeap
            Coo Star Sivola
            Black Corton
            The Worlds End
            Mr Big Shot
            Thomas Campbell.

I may have missed something, so feel free to weigh in. I am pretty sure they have all been mentioned by others at some point during the thread too, so not to want to steal anyone's thunder either but they are just the ones I have come up with.

I have a negative for Black Corton in that he is trained by PN, but I'm not having that he can't ready one for a handicap if they are good enough, because we know full well he can, albeit seemingly not at the festival!
            Don't think Mr big shot will make it to the track again this season as he injured.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nwfb89 View Post
              Don't think Mr big shot will make it to the track again this season as he injured.
              Frustrating horse he has become, seen him at Wetherby win a bumper absolute tank from a physical point of view. Even under donkey Pipe i thought he would become a good horse. Never may get the chance now

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                I don't think The World's End is being aimed here COD.
                RSA??
                What is it with some of these trainers/owners? why don't they put the horse in a race it can win.

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                  RSA??
                  What is it with some of these trainers/owners? why don't they put the horse in a race it can win.
                  What's wrong with aiming at a grade 1 chase?

Comment

• 4 miler more likely for TWE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                      Frustrating horse he has become, seen him at Wetherby win a bumper absolute tank from a physical point of view. Even under donkey Pipe i thought he would become a good horse. Never may get the chance now
                      Ye is very frustrating for sure, I'm told he picked up the injury in his last race at Newbury think it was the 3rd or 4th fence he slipped into it before taking off(by all accounts they thought he was going to win that day and he was fairly well backed)

Comment

• What’s the news on Rather Be?

He’s very well, thank you. As you know he’s very ground dependant but he’ll be given an entry in a couple of races at Cheltenham and I’m tempted to step him up to three miles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                          What’s the news on Rather Be?

He’s very well, thank you. As you know he’s very ground dependant but he’ll be given an entry in a couple of races at Cheltenham and I’m tempted to step him up to three miles.
                          Oh interesting.i better back for the ultima too.
                          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                            Oh interesting.i better back for the ultima too.
                            Henderson's blog last week for reference.

Comment

Henderson's blog last week for reference.
                              Thankyou. ..
                              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

What’s the news on Rather Be?

Thanks Innoko. I assumed he'd be one for the plate but a step up to 3 mile could eek out further improvement. 16/1nrnb taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X