Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Handicap Shortlists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Leman14;98478]What is the ceiling for the Kim Muir? Is it 145?
    It looks as though Glenloe is rated 144... is this the Irish rating?
    If so, is there a strong chance that he could be upped by the English Handicapper?[/QUOTE

Comment

• Hi Nicky, What’s your best chance of a Handicap winner for Cheltenham? I know you’ll be lining one up for the Grand Annual ��

I don’t have too many to be honest but Whatswrongwithyou looks the likeliest Grand Annual candidate as he wants a fast run 2 miles. Lough Derg Spirit is really improving and has a nice mark for the Close Brothers which we came agonisingly close to winning last year with Rather Be.

Comment

• Really happy Lough Derg Spirit got a couple of mentions in the blog

Comment

• Glenloe cut to 6/1 with PP for the Kim Muir.

Comment

• Wow that’s a huge cut.... guess they are now NRNB but still!!

Comment

• Still 20/1 ante post with 365

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                Glenloe cut to 6/1 with PP for the Kim Muir.
                BFSB still 16s though.... not both cut him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  He's not had his 3rd run yet. I wouldn't get excited when they do that. In many cases, It's to make people avoid the small price and take the big one with the sister company without nrnb.
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

They trimmed him from 20 to 16 a couple of days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                      He's not had his 3rd run yet. I wouldn't get excited when they do that. In many cases, It's to make people avoid the small price and take the big one with the sister company without nrnb.
                      That was my concern

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                      They trimmed him from 20 to 16 a couple of days ago.
                      but that makes me feel a bit better.

I've added another at 20s with cashout....see what 365 do tomorrow!

Comment

That was my concern

but that makes me feel a bit better.

I've added another at 20s with cashout....see what 365 do tomorrow!
                        It's very low risk backing with B365 in these markets.

I think it was Jono that said he'd be <5/1 of he turned up in this and I think that is definitely the case. Gordy needs to find a race over 2 or 2.5 miles in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

• Yeh, waiting to cashout Glenloe 4 miler too, if they don't make an announcement on it tomorrow, I'll still do it anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                            Le Breuil
                            Ultima
                            You ready to elaborate on this yet doc?

Just swept the forum to see if mentioned... you've said this, and VF has said he's perhaps a little too exposed in the Close Bros thread...

Just looking at him myself, rated 145 - wondering whether he sets the standard.

Comment

• Early doors.
                              He Had a pertempts qualifier lined up before. Will be interesting to see if he gets another entry.
                              Wherever he goes I'll be all over him. Has some very solid form this season . And how his rating hasn't moved, I couldn't tell you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                                Early doors.
                                He Had a pertempts qualifier lined up before. Will be interesting to see if he gets another entry.
                                Wherever he goes I'll be all over him. Has some very solid form this season . And how his rating hasn't moved, I couldn't tell you.
                                If anyone has a spare 2 mins to add him to the WH any race market. I would be grateful. As they won't add anything for me anymore. And they make the odd mistake.

He'd be close to fav for the martin pipe if he snook in/ same coral cup.
                                Same for the pertempts if they qualify him as planned.

Comment

Working...
                                X