Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Backed konitho today at naas. 16.0 on the exchange. Another out of the guy cherel dispersal. Don't be fooled by his form figures. He's ran in good races. A long way behind pic D'orhy. But still around some at a good level.

http://www.france-galop.com/fr/cheva...tDbEJLQUpLQT09
    Awesome, well done Scooby

Comment

• Awesome, well done Scooby

Comment

• Originally posted by kevwando View Post
        Awesome, well done Scooby
        Are you Kevloaf in Disguise !!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
          Are you Kevloaf in Disguise !!

Comment

• Very well done Scooby, cracking shout

Comment

• Hi everyone, new to post on here but have been reading on the forum for a few months. I absolutely love the knowledge and information shared. I'm a big horse racing fan and a Cheltenham fanatic but really dislike people getting slagged off when horses dont win because they put it up as a fancy/a tip/ or what ever, they simply CAN'T all win! Scooby 91 was getting a bit of stick on this thread in particular recently for putting up Ajali ages ago. When he put it forward it probably was a leading fancy, as the season has picked up pace he probably dropped down the pecking order in many peoples opinion, but they are only opinions as are his... He is clearly extremely knowledgeable and someone to listen to but you don't HAVE to back accordingly lads! BTW he did put up 2 horses on this very thread to win for Joseph in last 2 days at nice prices so thanks for that...!!! Happy punting to all

Comment

• Great shout Scooby - The big question is now whether Pic D’orhy makes the track. That form line looks sensational. Hard to see Mullins having something in Lamarskie/Jon Snow that could compete here at the moment!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fly73 View Post
                  Hi everyone, new to post on here but have been reading on the forum for a few months. I absolutely love the knowledge and information shared. I'm a big horse racing fan and a Cheltenham fanatic but really dislike people getting slagged off when horses dont win because they put it up as a fancy/a tip/ or what ever, they simply CAN'T all win! Scooby 91 was getting a bit of stick on this thread in particular recently for putting up Ajali ages ago. When he put it forward it probably was a leading fancy, as the season has picked up pace he probably dropped down the pecking order in many peoples opinion, but they are only opinions as are his... He is clearly extremely knowledgeable and someone to listen to but you don't HAVE to back accordingly lads! BTW he did put up 2 horses on this very thread to win for Joseph in last 2 days at nice prices so thanks for that...!!! Happy punting to all
                  Couldn't agree more with this read the forum daily for some of the great information and differing opinions. However this year people seem a bit more aggressive and abrasive towards certain posters and it's a shame to see.

Comment

• O’Brien added: "We'll go straight to the Triumph Hurdle now with Fakir D'Oudairies, while Konitho will probably have another run before we make a decision about the Triumph."

Comment

• Which horses are forum members expecting to advance their claims for the Triumph, by putting in a good performance in the Spring Juvenile trial next week ?
                      Also does anyone think that the winner might do so decisively or are we in for a close finish ?

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing whether Sir Erec has improved his hurdling ability following the experience of his first run and subsequent schooling. If he has then based on his flat form he looks to me as though he possesses sufficient raw speed to stay with the best of his peers in the juvenile hurdling division. His best form appears to be on softer ground and although he was never going to get close to Stradivarius at Ascot in the Long Distance cup over 2 miles he ran on well to the line.

Comment

• With Mullins' horses being very impressive over the last few days, leavning their Christmas form behind (horses like Ballyward - beaten by Shady Operater then leaving him 30L behind today) - I wouldn't be shocked if Tiger Tap Tap reversed form with Sir Erec and goes favourite.

Comment

• I did back them both though before ran, so I do like Sir Erec too - and confidence in Joseph's will be quite telling, as he seems to have a very decent crop!

Comment

• Was at the footy Saturday (we lost 2-1 at Villa. Another loss as expected. League 1 beckons) so didn’t realise until looking through tonight Pic D’Orhy smashed the winner in France. Brillint stuff!

He’s already my biggest bet in years (since One For Arthur antepost for the national) based on everything in this thread highlighted by Scooby. He deserves thankyous imo - cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                              Was at the footy Saturday (we lost 2-1 at Villa. Another loss as expected. League 1 beckons) so didn’t realise until looking through tonight Pic D’Orhy smashed the winner in France. Brillint stuff!

He’s already my biggest bet in years (since One For Arthur antepost for the national) based on everything in this thread highlighted by Scooby. He deserves thankyous imo - cheers.
                              The impressive winner yesterday konitho who dotted in at a nice price, was in the same race. Stone last . 7l behind Saturday's winner. And 23.5L behind pic d'orhy
                              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                                The impressive winner yesterday konitho who dotted in at a nice price, was in the same race. Stone last . 7l behind Saturday's winner. And 23.5L behind pic d'orhy
                                Been looking through his form almost daily for the last few weeks - just trying to find a reason why on earth hes 12/1 NRNB. It’s completeky crazy in my opinion. You ought to get an awful lot of plaudits should he win the Adonis (he goes there do you think first time out?).

But I do have one question for you (hopefully you know the answer).... that race he went off odds on in at the start of September when he fell. Whereabouts was he when position wise when he fell and was it early/late in the race? Because I can’t find info or a video for the race anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X