Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Damn, that would be short!
    I even think that's conservative. 8s bang after. Then supported at 8s.

Hopefully we get to find out
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

I think Apples went 6's straight after beating Gumball.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        That's a red hot race. Cracker factory, quel destin, montestrel, fret destruval a danger. He'll be as fit as a flea, just came to A king straight from maccaire off the back of 3 recent runs.
        Lizzie Kelly raving about Montestral in the R.post yesterday for this race .

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
          Lizzie Kelly raving about Montestral in the R.post yesterday for this race .
          Yep they're all good horses there. Never adapt was visually impressive she came from the right owner and connections to go the the right owner and connections. 33s any race lovely worth a chance, but Let's not forget she's not the substance of adjalis form. shes beat trees so far, this is her test. I wouldn't go backing her at a silly price on sat.
          Last edited by Scooby91; 13 November 2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Any updates/word on Lethal Steps?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
              Any updates/word on Lethal Steps?
              Nothing in the public domain that I'm aware of. The thing that slightly cast a doubt over him from my perspective was that Gordon said he could be a dual purpose horse.

Comment

Money continues to come for Never Adapt only bet 365 (who else) holding out at 20s, hope she justifies it Saturday

Comment

Backed Never Adapt before Saturday and Adjali.

Have also taken a punt on Jon Snow, a Ricci / Mullins 3 year old acquired from the flat, 33/1.

Comment

Originally posted by Folski View Post
                    Backed Never Adapt before Saturday and Adjali.

Have also taken a punt on Jon Snow, a Ricci / Mullins 3 year old acquired from the flat, 33/1.
                    G.O.T fan? Because he's got a few off the flat for juvenile hurdles / flat handicaps ie tiger tap tap and interesting you chose that one

Comment

Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
                      Money continues to come for Never Adapt only bet 365 (who else) holding out at 20s, hope she justifies it Saturday
                      You and me both

Comment

I think we are going to see continued holding of prices from Bet365, otherwise I'd assume it affects their cash out amounts? May be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                          G.O.T fan? Because he's got a few off the flat for juvenile hurdles / flat handicaps ie tiger tap tap and interesting you chose that one
                          I’m a fan but not that big hadn’t realised that he had got a few but heard horse was working well. If he is targeting this race his price will half on connections alone.

Comment

Getting smashed. General price 14/1 now.

Comment

Blimey that's short! As impressive as he was in France, the form doesn't amount to anything at all.

Id want to have seen him win at the weekend before getting involved around that price for a race like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                                Blimey that's short! As impressive as he was in France, the form doesn't amount to anything at all.

Id want to have seen him win at the weekend before getting involved around that price for a race like this.
                                Deffinately,
                                regardless of if she wins I'm glad I had a decent cut at the 33s any race. Because id never touch her at this price.

Hopefully she wins. If she does win you can scrap the 8/1 she's gonna go very short.
                                Last edited by Scooby91; 15 November 2018, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X