Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just took Farid 36.5/1 any race with Willy Hills , 36.5/1 for Triumph too,so I thought I’d cover the any race market instead

Comment

• Originally posted by paz247 View Post
      Just took Farid 36.5/1 any race with Willy Hills , 36.5/1 for Triumph too,so I thought I’d cover the any race market instead
      Nice spot.

Was the same in September - nice to hear the form boost for him, he's been sat in my spreadsheet not doing very much at all for months haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        Nice spot.

Was the same in September - nice to hear the form boost for him, he's been sat in my spreadsheet not doing very much at all for months haha
        You'd want him out soon enough to make use of that any race. 3 runs needed for the fred winter. But he shouldn't need to head that way. Always nice to have a backup plan regardless though.

Defi de seuil and espoir d'allen the last 2 winners of the bumper he won. So he's in good company.
        Last edited by Scooby91; 25 November 2018, 09:08 AM.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Hi lads do you know who owns farid and who trains him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
            Hi lads do you know who owns farid and who trains him.
            JP mullins.

Comment

• Thanks Scooby91.

Comment

• Anthony and Minty own Highflyer Bloodstock and they have added Tessa Greatrex last few years. They are a team but have their own clients, Minty tends to buy mainly for Nicky and also he has had a great partnership with Trevor Hemmings over the years. Anthony as we know is also racing manager for Munir and Souede. Minty and Anthony run my syndicate the Million in Mind but Anthony tends to make nearly all the decisions for the running of the syndicate, although Minty does buy for us. Absolutely top blokes and Ive got to know Anthony well over the years and he's as straight talking as they come, no BS and there wont be many that know prospective future champions any better. I would say that when Ant stopped buying for PFN that was the time when he stopped being the force he once was, but thats just my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
                  Anthony and Minty own Highflyer Bloodstock and they have added Tessa Greatrex last few years. They are a team but have their own clients, Minty tends to buy mainly for Nicky and also he has had a great partnership with Trevor Hemmings over the years. Anthony as we know is also racing manager for Munir and Souede. Minty and Anthony run my syndicate the Million in Mind but Anthony tends to make nearly all the decisions for the running of the syndicate, although Minty does buy for us. Absolutely top blokes and Ive got to know Anthony well over the years and he's as straight talking as they come, no BS and there wont be many that know prospective future champions any better. I would say that when Ant stopped buying for PFN that was the time when he stopped being the force he once was, but thats just my opinion.
                  Thanks Billy. It seems some top owners buy a lot better than others.

Comment

• La Sorelita
                    Might be worth adding to the market with 365. She's no adjali on form but she's won 1 of 2 anf come from maccaire to mullins and entered straight in a grade 3 She'll be 40/1 or so. And if she wins this she'll be fav.

I can't personally add her
                    Last edited by Scooby91; 27 November 2018, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Noticed her myself Scooby, interesting indeed- K Alexander with his 4th mare of the season entered (from memory) seems to buying up some decent prospects!

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                        Noticed her myself Scooby, interesting indeed- K Alexander with his 4th mare of the season entered (from memory) seems to buying up some decent prospects!
                        Worth noting I don't think shes the one, but for all I know she could be. They've put her straight in a grade 3 here. from a cash out angle if she beats the triumph joint fav. She's surely fav.
                        Last edited by Scooby91; 27 November 2018, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                          Worth noting I don't think shes the one, but for all I know she could be. They've put her straight in a grade 2 here. from a cash out angle if she beats the triumph joint fav. She's surely fav.
                          When is she entered up Scooby?

Comment

• Race 1-

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                              When is she entered up Scooby?
                              She's entered up

Sunday, 02 December 2018 - 12:35
                              (Six day) at Fairyhouse #30 Free Bet BARONERACING.COM Juvenile Hurdle (Grade 3) (2m)

Gordon runs coer sublime as far as im aware, who's joint fav.

She should be around 40/1 to request her maybe 33s at worst.

Comment

• Thanks Jack

Comment

Working...
                                X