Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
    Hope people saw this and backed him. 40/1 for Supreme before hand into 25s now with 365.
    If he was to line up in The Supreme that might look a very good price

Comment

• Originally posted by delsie777 View Post
      If he was to line up in The Supreme that might look a very good price
      Would be very nice to see him in the 2m race at Kempton on the 26th.

Comment

• What happened in the Eldorado race? Can’t watch

Comment

• Horse in front of him jinked about, looked like it was going to refuse at the first, then jumped it almost at a right angle, unseated it rider and hitting into Eldorado Allen unseating him

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
            What happened in the Eldorado race? Can’t watch
            The Frankel-bred horse didn't realise it was a hurdle race, so when he saw it started running around. Eldorado Allen jumped the first and bumped into The Grand Visar mid-air, and unseated.

The loose horses then ran back on the trackthrough the barriers forcing the one left in front to wander off the track...

Comment

• West To The Bridge winning that crazy race at Aintree actually franks the Eldorado Allen form again

Comment

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
                Hope people saw this and backed him. 40/1 for Supreme before hand into 25s now with 365.
                “He handled the ground well, but it was quite hard work. But that is why you’d run him over two miles in that ground, as he would probably run over two-five on anything quicker than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                  “He handled the ground well, but it was quite hard work. But that is why you’d run him over two miles in that ground, as he would probably run over two-five on anything quicker than that.
                  Thanks for that, will take 33s Ballymore as well.

Comment

• 365 have pushed Blackbow out to 28/1 (from 25/1) on the back of Tornado Flyer's victory today for the Supreme.

Only 3 points but that's an odd move?

Comment

• It must be all my ante post bets with Blackbow and Tornado Flyer for the Ballymore has forced them to lay Blackbow for this race. Ha Ha.

Comment

• Paul Townend was on Friday Night Racing this week. Highlights Next Destination for the season and also touches briefly on Annamix...(approx 26:55)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B0C8FdtNA3s" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                          365 have pushed Blackbow out to 28/1 (from 25/1) on the back of Tornado Flyer's victory today for the Supreme.

Only 3 points but that's an odd move?
                          Very odd. Though I can only guess it kind of goes along with some of their recent examples of pushing out horses (to reduce the cashback available) but they have come when said horse has disappointed as far as I can tell, not in a related / potential target instance like this

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
                            Very odd. Though I can only guess it kind of goes along with some of their recent examples of pushing out horses (to reduce the cashback available) but they have come when said horse has disappointed as far as I can tell, not in a related / potential target instance like this
                            I'm tempted to back him to be honest. I've only for free bets on him and that was at 20s.

He's available at 25s pretty much everywhere else for the rac (including PP) where he is 16s.

Then again, 365 are standout 22/1 in the Ballymore.

Maybe they know something nobody else does!

Comment

I'm tempted to back him to be honest. I've only for free bets on him and that was at 20s.

He's available at 25s pretty much everywhere else for the rac (including PP) where he is 16s.

Think too much can be read into these things sometimes Kev. Could simply be a trader taking a view as we haven't seen him out yet

Comment

Would you not be better waiting for NRNB now Kev?
                                The supreme is normally the first race its offered on and I’m sure Sky went really early last year - but can’t remember if it was before Xmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X