Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Dai Walters run both Angels Breath and Al Dancer here do we think or would he want them split up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
      Do we see a Supreme winner in waiting there?
      I'd be bias as im not a big fan of aramon and what he's ran against to date.
      I know Gordon really rates vision d'honneur but I'd have klassical dream confirming form.

I'd give elexir dainay another chance as he ran a race full of promise.

Hard to tell as they're all very raw and fresh . KD has plenty of experiance as a juvenile in France so I'd personally side with him.

But on the other side I'm very keen on angels breath. And I really liked the run of mister fisher
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        Deloite looks like
        Aramon v klassical dream v vision d'honneur
        To see who the best of the Irish is.
        Klassical Dream 7/1 ew would be my play there.

That's my book for the Supreme + Angels breath. The only one I'd be concerned about is Mister Fisher.

Comment

• I'd agree with pretty much all of that Scooby....

KD and Vision D'honneur look very promising, and i'd be hopefuly they could improve past Aramon.

Elixir as well will be better for that run.

I've taken 7-1 on KD ew missed the 10s as didn't want to act too fast.

Comment

• Willie did say that they might send Aramon straight to Cheltenham.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
              Willie did say that they might send Aramon straight to Cheltenham.
              That would not surprise me, even if it is a bit annoying, as can't get as much of a handle on the form line, but could understand it.

Comment

• I like the idea of Aramon going straight there. Have him nice and fresh.

Comment

• I haven't seen the quotes where mullins said that, was trying to gauge from his wording the chances of him dodging the DRF...anyone got them?

Comment

• Who's priced up the Deloitte?

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
                      Who's priced up the Deloitte?
                      All of them. It's now called the Chanelle Pharma Novice Hurdle though.

Comment

• Elixir Dainay 25/1 looks on the big side if an intended runner. Imagine it would be more like 8/1 if he doesn't run Aramon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                          All of them. It's now called the Chanelle Pharma Novice Hurdle though.
                          Ah, another name change.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                            I haven't seen the quotes where mullins said that, was trying to gauge from his wording the chances of him dodging the DRF...anyone got them?
                            I can't find the quote although I have a vague memory of him saying something after the last win. Since then Steve Massey has said that they have their eyes on the DRF so, as ever, it probably depends on what he shows on the gallops in the week before the race.

Comment

• The Supreme Novices' Trial at Haydock looks a nice race, but 8/11 AB seems a bit short..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
                                The Supreme Novices' Trial at Haydock looks a nice race, but 8/11 AB seems a bit short..
                                I can't see a horse that you'd back against him and expect a return. Stablemates wouldn't take each other on.

He'll prob halve in price into 3/1 for that aswell.
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X