Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
    Can see Champ going off 6/4 you just know he will be punted on the day.
    A-la Yanworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Rigga View Post
      Is NH blog anywhere?
      Unibet site...

So the horse that works all over Champ, is being re routed to the AB. Because of Champ.

Who'd of thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        A-la Yanworth
        Same result too!

Comment

A-la Yanworth
          hope he gets a better ride

Comment

Ooooooooooooh that Canadian would have had you doing cartwheels!
            It'd still be a mortgage clearer with 4 winners. I'd take two though

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
              Unibet site...

So the horse that works all over Champ, is being re routed to the AB. Because of Champ.

Who'd of thought.
              Because of JP. And FB.
              Tbf we all know what can happen. If unfortunately anything happened to Champ. He'd be straight in here.

I really don't get why they don't run the other lad and rhinestone in the bartlett. And champ/ birchdale here.
              Would be strange running 3 in the bartlett. So poss rhinestone martin pipe. ..

It can all change so quick.... So not much point trying to work it out.
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                Because of JP. And FB.
                Tbf we all know what can happen. If unfortunately anything happened to Champ. He'd be straight in here.

I really don't get why they don't run the other lad and rhinestone in the bartlett. And champ/ birchdale here.

It's an embarrassment of riches for them. Like you say, one injury will change everything

Comment

Because of JP. And FB.

Half way through reading this I was going to say about Rhinestone to the MP, and PP seem to expect that as have cut him more than most in that market today for going NRNB.

Comment

• We confident Battleoverdoyen comes here, CoF has to be considered after the Dublin festival

Comment

• Personally think it speaks volumes that the soul representative of JP will be Champ. And the other 3/4 are sent to the AB.

Comment

• Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
                        We confident Battleoverdoyen comes here, CoF has to be considered after the Dublin festival
                        Money would suggest COF goes AB.

Comment

We confident Battleoverdoyen comes here, CoF has to be considered after the Dublin festival
                          Elliott quoted as saying comes straight here

Comment

Battleoverdoyen straight here was what GE said before DRF, and imagine that CoF will be AB after that performance there.

Comment

I hope mullins runs either carefully selected / Allaho here. Should either or both hack up very shortly. As iv already got the bartlett by the balls imo. And atm just got battleoverdoyen for this. Who I'm very happy with.

I'm struggling to see runners in the ballymore.
                              Does Allaho have an entry ? I know he was bought for quite big money if I remember rightly

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if I stepped him up to three miles to be honest. I'd say I will actually.

“Softer ground wouldn't bother him either. He won a point-to-point and I'd say he'll be better on softer ground.

“He's a horse that's improving all the time and he's a relentless galloper. There is a lot of improvement in him from today as he's still very green.

“I told Jack to get into a nice rhythm and don't panic. It's as big a field as I can ever remember in a graded race in in Ireland.

“I just told him to get into a rhythm wherever it is, if it's fourth or fifth or mid-division.”

Kennedy added:- “There should be a bit more improvement in him.

“He was very good today. He jumped and travelled great. When you get stuck into him he stays going.”

He's already since then confirmed
                                "If he was a betting man"...
                                Battleoverdoyen ballymore
                                Commander of fleet AB
                                Last edited by Scooby91; 8 February 2019, 06:19 PM.
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X