Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Free Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Innoko View Post
    Hills have been great for 'free bets' over the last few months. I've been placing them all on ante post multis....

Had two left over from the weekend and tried to use them yesterday but suddenly they wouldn't allow them on ante post!
    The way to get around this is to do a double or some form of multi involving a “live” horse race.

For example I used my free bet on a a 5fold of Saints -6, Altior, Tiger Roll and BDA and BarringtonCourt in the 2:05 at Naas

Because of Barrington court it allowed me to use the free bet
    (Saints -6 lost last night anyway so moot point for me but handy for future reference)

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
      The way to get around this is to do a double or some form of multi involving a “live” horse race.

For example I used my free bet on a a 5fold of Saints -6, Altior, Tiger Roll and BDA and BarringtonCourt in the 2:05 at Naas

(Saints -6 lost last night anyway so moot point for me but handy for future reference)
      Worth knowing! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        For those who like to bet on the football.

We’re bringing back our popular World Cup and Premier League top goalscorer offer for the festive football – giving you the chance to feast on £5 free bets.

Place a £10 bet on the Premier League player you fancy to fire most between Friday 21st December and Thursday 3rd January and get a £5 free bet every time they find the net.

If you’re looking for some form, Harry Kane struck six times in that period last Christmas, with Raheem Sterling scoring on all three of his seasonal starts.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for me at 5/1
        Although Salah is tempting with a home game against Newcastle!
        and Kane is a worthy fav in any goalscoring competition.
        I sided with Aubameyang in the end instead of Kane. He went out to 6/1 and I think Arsenal have the easiest home games. 2/3 goals would be lovely. Free bets going straight on handicap fancies

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post

Cheers HF!

Comment

Skybet launch their xmas giving period today. Bet 10 quid on wolves v liverpool and get a 5 quid free bet.

Comment

Cheers Charlie, might have missed that one

Comment

Hills free bet offer on the footy this evening can be used on the Festival, must have been my complaining last week ��

Comment

Spurs have a lot of home games second half of the season with new stadium delay Kane all the way for me

Comment

If you're backing Harry Kane, you're clearly forgetting he'll be rested for the HUGE game against the mighty Tranmere Rovers on 4th Jan.

First Tranmere game I'll have attended in a while

Comment

• I’m on Aubamayang e/w 3 places at 7/1 for that offer lads.

He’s got Liverpool away but also Burnley and Fulham at home and Brighton away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                        For those who like to bet on the football.

We’re bringing back our popular World Cup and Premier League top goalscorer offer for the festive football – giving you the chance to feast on £5 free bets.

Place a £10 bet on the Premier League player you fancy to fire most between Friday 21st December and Thursday 3rd January and get a £5 free bet every time they find the net.

If you’re looking for some form, Harry Kane struck six times in that period last Christmas, with Raheem Sterling scoring on all three of his seasonal starts.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for me at 5/1
                        Although Salah is tempting with a home game against Newcastle!
                        and Kane is a worthy fav in any goalscoring competition.
                        He drifted to 7/1 which is what I took.

Strange drift

Comment

• Kane Salah and Sterling all had quite big drops to 5/2,7/2 and 10/1 so it was probably on the back of that

I took 6/1 e/w

Comment

• Is this offer still available?

Comment

• Well at least he's off the mark so I haven't embarrassed myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                                I sided with Aubameyang in the end instead of Kane. He went out to 6/1 and I think Arsenal have the easiest home games. 2/3 goals would be lovely. Free bets going straight on handicap fancies
                                What a start. That’s 2 free bets already!

Comment

Working...
                                X