Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Albert Bartlett 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• many of the top of the betting had close to 5+ runs yet ?

Comment

• The Emitom angle for this race looks to be gone, with WG pretty clear he thinks the intermediate trip is his trip for now.

I backed with Sly so just have to wait

Comment

• Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
        many of the top of the betting had close to 5+ runs yet ?
        Carefully Selected has had 6

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          Carefully Selected has had 6
          Easy winner then

Comment

• This market is crazy really for mid Jan

Ignoring Champ (only quoted 5/1 NRNB)

It's 14/1 the field, with that being Battleoverdoyen who probably goes Ballymore.

20/1 bar including Derrinross, Commander of Fleet, Valtor, Carefully Selected and anything you want really!

Comment

• Average winning SP over last 10-years over 14's.

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
                Average winning SP over last 10-years over 14's.
                Yeah, crazy.

You'd think with it being more experienced horses that run it, nothing "unexposed", we've all got more form to go on.

Doesn't work out that way.... as the 'better' horses, are unexposed and run over shorter or are being minded for chasing.

Maybe crazy isn't the right adjective, but it's interesting.

Comment

• Rockpoint, Carefully Selected, Champ , Derrinross, Sams Profile, yeah plenty of them with 5+ career runs already, probably more, only just started looking tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                    Rockpoint, Carefully Selected, Champ , Derrinross, Sams Profile, yeah plenty of them with 5+ career runs already, probably more, only just started looking tbh.
                    "Easy game" literally
                    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

This market is crazy really for mid Jan

Ignoring Champ (only quoted 5/1 NRNB)

It's 14/1 the field, with that being Battleoverdoyen who probably goes Ballymore.

20/1 bar including Derrinross, Commander of Fleet, Valtor, Carefully Selected and anything you want really!
                      I've taken 10's with Bet365 for Champ, obviously not NRNB, but for some reason it isn't coming up on Oddschecker that they have it available. I'll take the hit, but went with my gut on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                        "Easy game" literally
                        Yeah, another! Plenty of them around, probably why the stats weighs up quite well tbh.

Comment

• Derrinross is a big player! 2nd season over hurdles & that Limerick race is usually a good pointer towards this.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
                            Derrinross is a big player! 2nd season over hurdles & that Limerick race is usually a good pointer towards this.
                            I agree Sean.

Comment

• Kateson has had 8 career runs too, a wild price still at 33/1?

Comment

Kateson has had 8 career runs too, a wild price still at 33/1?
                                Shhh I haven’t got enough on for him to be recognised as a threat

Comment

Working...
                                X