Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Albert Bartlett 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added Easy Game for this at 25/1

Think he'll go up in trip though as they'll have better ones for Ballymore.

Way he won last time (*The horse getting there in the last strides after being asked for his effort early) and pulling away again today, a bit like Next Destination?

**I also like the way he battled a couple of times during the race today. Bit of fight, should serve him well.
    Last edited by Kevloaf; 16 December 2018, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Yeah , will add Rockpoint too , sometime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        Added Easy Game for this at 25/1

Think he'll go up in trip though as they'll have better ones for Ballymore.

Way he won last time (*The horse getting there in the last strides after being asked for his effort early) and pulling away again today, a bit like Next Destination?
        .... a bit like Next Destination?...... Who ran in the Ballymore ??.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
          .... a bit like Next Destination?...... Who ran in the Ballymore ??.
          Yup. Clearly the wrong race for Next Destination though.

Comment

• Magnium was punted in that race. Halved in price with late money.

Comment

Yup. Clearly the wrong race for Next Destination though.
              Yes , I don't disagree with you on that one Kevloaf !.

Comment

• Apparently Mullins has said he's a different type to any of his previous winners ... oops

Comment

• It was a slowly run race.

Comment

Apparently Mullins has said he's a different type to any of his previous winners ... oops
                    Id be assuming he means because he's off the flat in France rather than a pt to pt horse

He really reminds me of penhill personally.
                    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Apparently Mullins has said he's a different type to any of his previous winners ... oops
                      Based on Willies comment, I would say the ‘diffeence’ relates to the fact he’s been running throughout the summer and clocked up six starts already. They’ve clearly been surprised at his progression too as I’m not sure he’d have had this same prep if he’d been considered a Cheltenham horse from when he arrived.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                        Based on Willies comment, I would say the ‘diffeence’ relates to the fact he’s been running throughout the summer and clocked up six starts already. They’ve clearly been surprised at his progression too as I’m not sure he’d have had this same prep if he’d been considered a Cheltenham horse from when he arrived.
                        That is how I interpreted it. Most of his other runners were on their 2nd run.

Comment

Lots of starts never a bad thing for the AB...

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                            Lots of starts never a bad thing for the AB...
                            Most definitely not

Comment

That's how I viewed it Jackie.

Easy Game wasn't stopping at the line, and being off the flat in France as Scooby mentioned, is no negative either, Penhill came off the flat over here to win the race.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                                That's how I viewed it Jackie.

Easy Game wasn't stopping at the line, and being off the flat in France as Scooby mentioned, is no negative either, Penhill came off the flat over here to win the race.
                                I would be careful with the link between Easy Game and Penhill as it is tenuous at best. Easy Game had one ‘flat’ start in France but I would personally classify that race as a Junior Bumper. Penhill on the other hand raced 18 times before switching to hurdles.

However, none of that really matters as you have to take Easy Game on his own merits this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X