Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Queen Mother Champion Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Surprised Politologue comes here, no chance in my opinion

Comment

• Delighted to see Min here

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
          Delighted to see Min here
          Nap of the week in the without market!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Nap of the week in the without market!
            Yep. Whoever here took 5/2 NRNB W/O Altior should come on here when Min finishes second and take a bow cause that is top punting!

Comment

• Is it worth attempting acouple of tricasts in this? Altior, Min and then switching up the 3rd?

Comment

• Morning All ,those who missed out on Min w/o Altior etc skybet/betway both 6/4 to finish 2nd or alternatively just back the straight FC with anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                  Is it worth attempting acouple of tricasts in this? Altior, Min and then switching up the 3rd?
                  Castlegrace Paddy

Comment

• If it's soft, Saint Calvados is being slightly ignored in the market.

In the Tingle Creek he finished ahead of Sceau Royal... yet on the same ground SR is shorter again today, despite Sceau Royal being beaten over hurdles against Grand Sancy last time - which doesn't prove he's in good form to me)

Saint Calvados has also beaten the Ryanair fav (Footpad) this season on debut, which although you can pick holes in, was still a good run on yielding ground.

His last run he was 3rd (last of the finishers) but it was on GOOD ground which we know doesn't suit him.

Most people will know I do have a soft spot for the horse, having backed him at 100/1 for last years Arkle, but I can't help but feel he is over looked on his preferred ground! (If it is still soft by the off time)!

He is 9/1 with 365 in the WITHOUT Altior and WITHOUT Min market, at 1/4 the odds (2 places)

I'll just wait for a going update after the first but if it's still soft I'll be adding this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      If it's soft, Saint Calvados is being slightly ignored in the market.

In the Tingle Creek he finished ahead of Sceau Royal... yet on the same ground SR is shorter again today, despite Sceau Royal being beaten over hurdles against Grand Sancy last time - which doesn't prove he's in good form to me)

Saint Calvados has also beaten the Ryanair fav (Footpad) this season on debut, which although you can pick holes in, was still a good run on yielding ground.

His last run he was 3rd (last of the finishers) but it was on GOOD ground which we know doesn't suit him.

Most people will know I do have a soft spot for the horse, having backed him at 100/1 for last years Arkle, but I can't help but feel he is over looked on his preferred ground! (If it is still soft by the off time)!

He is 9/1 with 365 in the WITHOUT Altior and WITHOUT Min market, at 1/4 the odds (2 places)

I'll just wait for a going update after the first but if it's still soft I'll be adding this.
                      Interesting Kev. I am hoping they learnt their lesson last year and try and ride him with a little more restraint

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                        Is it worth attempting acouple of tricasts in this? Altior, Min and then switching up the 3rd?
                        I placed a bet with bet365 this morning and received a notification saying I had a feee fiver for the Champion Chase. The Altior/Min forecast was only 11/10 so I left that alone.

Ended up doing Altior/Min/God’s Own at 16/1

Comment

• For me it's Castlegrace Paddy w/o the great Altior. Will like the ground + has the pilot to ride for a place.

Comment

• Not a betting race for me, but can not see altior and min out of the first two, had min last year but can not see why min would beat altior.. would do a straight FC but for a small return so not really worth it, looking forward to just watch the race.. then its TIGER ROLL TIME..

Comment

• I love that horse

Comment

• Impossible for Altior to lose if he jumps the last.

Comment

Working...
                                X