Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah I requested Chacun Pour Soi about 2 months back at 66s flagged it here too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
      Ah I requested Chacun Pour Soi about 2 months back at 66s flagged it here too.
      Was that with 365?
      Can you cash out?
      Pleased he has an entry now ... was the one they gave in One Jump Ahead, any idea what kept him out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        Was that with 365?
        Can you cash out?
        Pleased he has an entry now ... was the one they gave in One Jump Ahead, any idea what kept him out?
        365 gave me 33s which I took and PP gave me 66s which I also took. I asked joe chambers on the 17th of October what the story with Aione was he said he’d be kept to bumpers and no rush. I asked was CPS back in Willies and he just said thumbs up. No clue what kept him out, I just didn’t fancy anything in the Arkle and quoted Ricci last season, said I’d get a price then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
          I just can't buy that Draconien is Mullins Arkle horse, it just doesn't sit right with me, to be fair I thought the same about Footpad last year before Christmas. I could be way off here but I went back to the drawing board last night to have a think about who it could be if it is not Drac.

When asked last year who was his best novice chaser (not that they were a great bunch) but Ricci said "Chacun Pour Soi has had his niggles but probably has the best potential." When interviewed by ATR again he was asked about novice chasers, "We've got some to come out, but there's one that I like called Chacun Pour Soi. He was very impressive in France and he could be a novice chaser this year, he's one to keep an eye on." He didn't make it to the track last year, strangely enough he was entered in a handicap in Taunton but never declared, I had thought this might be to get a mark in England and lock in a mark for the festival. I asked Joe Chambers last night and he confirmed the horse is back in Willies. Anyways PP have offered me 66s and 365 33s. I've had one unit at 66s.

The horse finished behind King's Socks (5th in Plate last year off 140) and Optimus Prime (2nd to Footpad in G1 at Punchestown) as a 4 year old that race was in March 16, the horse is still only 6. The horse came from Emmanuel Clayeux who has previously provided Mullins with Great Field and Al Boum Photo, he's also provided festival winner Delta Work to Elliott. Am I mad?
          This was 18/10/18

Comment

• On CPS @ 50/1.

Comment

• If anyone can point me in the direction of CE at 28/1 that would be much appreciated, I’ve been convinced but can only find the 22/1 lying around at the moment!

Comment

• Originally posted by Willdunn99 View Post
                If anyone can point me in the direction of CE at 28/1 that would be much appreciated, I’ve been convinced but can only find the 22/1 lying around at the moment!
                It was originally available with Laddies Will but they have closed there any race market think there sister company Corals are still running with it! 25/1 boosted to 28/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Willdunn99 View Post
                  If anyone can point me in the direction of CE at 28/1 that would be much appreciated, I’ve been convinced but can only find the 22/1 lying around at the moment!
                  It was with Ladbrokes but they've taken down the market for the time being.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    It was with Ladbrokes but they've taken down the market for the time being.
                    On CE the odds were similar with Coral but has since been changed to 16s any race I would imagine if ladbrokes brought the market back up would probably be a similar price

Comment

• Ladbrokes got filled in so they removed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
                        Ladbrokes got filled in so they removed it.
                        Billy must have loaded up when he went round the shops earlier this week. It was enough for them to suspend the market

Comment

• Considering the connections of CPS is anyone else worried that the standout best prices are with BF & PP?
                          It’s making me think twice before putting my money down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brital View Post
                            Considering the connections of CPS is anyone else worried that the standout best prices are with BF & PP?
                            It’s making me think twice before putting my money down.

Yes I wouldn't be strong on him. I just wanted him at 50s with what I assumed would be cash out available. As it seemed a no brainer to me. Sometimes the price is right to take a risk. Most times it won't work out. But you don't need many and often at those prices.
                            Last edited by Scooby91; 30 November 2018, 08:13 AM. Reason: Constant 're editing due to my phone being a pain.
                            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Added Knocknanuss @ 50/1

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                                Added Knocknanuss @ 50/1
                                Interesting fact on him. Mullins and Harold Kirk paid a fortune for him but he failed his medical so was sent back.
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X