Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardline has been smashed.

Comment

• Hardline still 10.88 any race WH with boost

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
        Good money for Hardline again this morning 9/1 now top price, but WH still go 10.88/1 (with a boost) in their 'Any Race' market.
        Feel like I might as well have not bothered

Comment

• Originally posted by Star Of A Gunner View Post
          Hardline still 10.88 any race WH with boost
          Good spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Star Of A Gunner View Post
            Hardline still 10.88 any race WH with boost
            Excellent. Took some more of that

Comment

• 21 still in this. It'll be nice to have a big field Arkle for a change

Comment

• We have now made the confirmations for the opening day of the Cheltenham Festival.

THE BIG BITE is on target for the Sky Bet Supreme Novices’ Hurdle.

ACTIVIAL and SINGLEFARMPAYMENT have been confirmed for the Ultima Handicap Chase. We have also confirmed SUMKINDOFKING but his preference will more than likely be the Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup on Thursday.

CLONDAW CASTLE has not been confirmed for the Close Brothers Novices Handicap Chase. Following discussions with his owners we have decided to supplement him in what looks like a very open renewal of the Racing Post Arkle Challenge Trophy Novices Chase.

Comment

• Comment

• If Clondaw Castle wins the Arkle I'll not be placing an ante post bet ever again haha

Comment

• No Cilaos Emery confirmed, that one really does hurt think we were into a winner there

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                        No Cilaos Emery confirmed, that one really does hurt think we were into a winner there
                        Completely agree - think he was a certainty. Time to move on

Comment

• If this was the field for the Grand Annual I still wouldn’t think it was particularly strong!

Comment

• I’ve noticed Lalor drifting last couple of days? Wouldn’t put it down the the potential softer ground as it won its bumper on soft. Has anyone heard any murmurs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Philg123 View Post
                              I’ve noticed Lalor drifting last couple of days? Wouldn’t put it down the the potential softer ground as it won its bumper on soft. Has anyone heard any murmurs?
                              Think it's absolutely to do with the ground as that was the excuse for his poor performance LTO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Philg123 View Post
                                I’ve noticed Lalor drifting last couple of days? Wouldn’t put it down the the potential softer ground as it won its bumper on soft. Has anyone heard any murmurs?
                                Looked fine in the pictures on Twitter yesterday, and I'd guess it's just the market correcting.

Comment

Working...
                                X