Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    He was a big price for a long time... hopefully nobody too badly stung.

I don't want to get home to check the damage personally though haha
    Not TOO badly, but he was the best position i had + was a personal favourite.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
      Not TOO badly, but he was the best position i had + was a personal favourite.
      Hard to see past Le Richebourg in this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
        Yep certainly is now.

What price does he go off now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
          I'l be taking him on big time!

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
            I'l be taking him on big time!
            What do you think beats him?

Comment

• Added Duc Des Genievres 20/1 NRNB with SkyBet on the back of the CE news.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
                Ffs. Next 7 days are key Willie says
                Anyone know anything about muscle pulls in horses? Need a ray of light here..

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRowebot View Post
                  Anyone know anything about muscle pulls in horses? Need a ray of light here..
                  Time out anything between 2 days and 2 weeks I believe... there is still some hope

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                    Added Duc Des Genievres 20/1 NRNB with SkyBet on the back of the CE news.
                    Not a race I'd got too involved in outside of Cilaos Emery so I've done the same plus added Hardline at 25s with 365.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morley Street View Post
                      Time out anything between 2 days and 2 weeks I believe... there is still some hope
                      I’m clinging onto the key words being “IF he doesn’t come right, we MAY have to pull stumps”

Comment

• ...I suppose another issue with CE is that’ll he’ll be missing some work. Not ideal under any circumstances.

Comment

• He'll be fine......I hope!

CE is one of 3 horses that would put me ahead for the week no matter what else happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                            He'll be fine......I hope!

CE is one of 3 horses that would put me ahead for the week no matter what else happens.
                            Me too. Surely if the injury was sustained three days ago and they are prepared to give it 7 more days before making a decision, that’s a good sign? Rose tinted specs well and truly on..

Comment

• I am taking the NRNB on DDS on back of this news. Probably still headed to JLT but looks thin enough without CE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
                                I am taking the NRNB on DDS on back of this news. Probably still headed to JLT but looks thin enough without CE.
                                Le Richebourg taken out of the JLT, so he won't be heading there. Whether that makes much difference I don't know.

DDS is the only one left in the JLT for JP. But being NRNB won't hinder you too much anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X