Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

National Hunt Chase (4 miler) 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow that was crazy race!

You know i annoyed you all about the le breuil last week I obviously reinvested after the ultima issue....wow never thought he would get 4miles. Lucky or what. I only managed to get on at 13s and 15. Never got any of the 40/1

Comment

• Originally posted by mossy090814 View Post
      i like the look of sams profile and city island in the first tomorrow. I'm i looking at the right 2??
      You might be, but your not posting the question in the right place.. try the Ballymore page..

Comment

• On my way home. Absolutely gutted about Discorama

Comment

• I was on Discorama at 33/1 - was very unlucky - badly hampered twice

Comment

• Originally posted by big H View Post
            I was on Discorama at 33/1 - was very unlucky - badly hampered twice
            Join the club. Over months on 40,33,25,20,16,12,8.

Comment

• Same had Discoroma at all sorts of prices

As soon as I realised Le Brueil won this was the first place I thought of

Comment

• Not as heavily as some, but 33s & 20s cost me almost 100pts, too

Comment

• Painful race all round by the sound of it, Atlanta Ablaze was the last leg of a yankee for me, just needed it to get placed

Comment

• Although i was well against le breuil and it got backed from 40s to 12;s at one point.
                    How did it go off at 15's with mr cod on ?

Comment

• Codd described HIS decision to ride it well, and how he thought it would stay.

Didn't get any of the huge prioces, but didn't think it'd have much of a chance.

Gutted for Discorama to get chinned, especially as Ok Corral was pathetic and Ballyward took a horrifuic fall.

Horrible race. Won't be high on my list to watch back and analyse.

Comment

• bha decision to ban jerrysback rider for 10 days is worst I have seen just made it worse

Comment

• OK Corral 33's
                          Ballyward 25's
                          Discorama 14's
                          Gun Digger (Any Race) 22's

Thought I had this race covered, did I bollocks

All pales into significance though, as Ballyward lost his life and that hurts the most out of anything today

Comment

• I have a strong suspicion this race will be scrapped or severe changes made.

Four mile chases for novices is bad enough but amateur jockeys on board is even worse. 4/18 finished the race with the third and fourth jockeys in trouble for not pulling their mounts up on welfare grounds.

RIP Ballyward too

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                              I have a strong suspicion this race will be scrapped or severe changes made.

Four mile chases for novices is bad enough but amateur jockeys on board is even worse. 4/18 finished the race with the third and fourth jockeys in trouble for not pulling their mounts up on welfare grounds.

RIP Ballyward too
                              Think you will be right MOM.

Comment

• There were lots of fallers and lucky those that got up were ok. Its just unfortunate that I was in front of the Ballyward fall and the fiasco of getting the screens up was particularly unpleasant. Seeing a horse try to get up and not being able too right infront of us while infront of a stand while the staff take ages to erect a screen twisting it around a couple of times etc. Thankfully the other horse that fell was being walked around. Today the starter was a joke - what on earth is he doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X