Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Gold Cup - 2019.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rathvinden form thoughts ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
      Rathvinden form thoughts ?
      No chance IMHO. He'll be 11 next year!

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
        Rathvinden form thoughts ?
        Stays all day can't discount him. Monbeg notorious the other one who gets outpaced and finishes like a train
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Monbeg Notorious needs a bog.

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
            Monbeg Notorious needs a bog.
            Welsh National then ??

Comment

• I think Rathvinden to have one good bash at the Nash.

Comment

• If you had to make a shortlist of 3 horses for this race, only including horses that have had a run this season, What would they be?

Road To Respect - Clear pick at number 1, very impressive on debut, if I was starting my ante post book today, he'd be very close to being a bet.
                Might Bite - I know he flopped, but he's just a better horse than Native River IMO so I wouldn't be able to rule him out.
                Terrefort - A wild inclusion I know, but I fancied him as a lively outsider before his debut this season and he came home with an injury, so can strike a line through it. More a lack of other horses I'm interested in being out yet than anything but he's not a lost hope in my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  If you had to make a shortlist of 3 horses for this race, only including horses that have had a run this season, What would they be?

Road To Respect - Clear pick at number 1, very impressive on debut, if I was starting my ante post book today, he'd be very close to being a bet.
                  Might Bite - I know he flopped, but he's just a better horse than Native River IMO so I wouldn't be able to rule him out.
                  Terrefort - A wild inclusion I know, but I fancied him as a lively outsider before his debut this season and he came home with an injury, so can strike a line through it. More a lack of other horses I'm interested in being out yet than anything but he's not a lost hope in my opinion
                  Shattered love goes ahead of terrefort surely on her reappearance full of promise surely
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Road to respect - really enjoyed the debut, not on at any prices unfortunately but I think he could be a player this year
                    Shattered love - definitely progressive, not sure she would trouble the big guns but mite bite below par and I’m not convinced native river will be the same horse next year
                    Terrefort - I think it’s at least a year too soon for terrefort, saw him race a few weeks back, something was wrong early on but there was a few fences he certainly won well

Just waiting for PP now, anyone heard where they are aiming him first time out ?

Comment

• That Terrefort suggestion is interesting Kev, I thought he looked huge at 25's for the KG and took that, I think he's a better horse than that.

Comment

• On the horses that have had a run though surely Coneygree has to be mentioned, not given a chance in the betting, and not hard to see why, but looking at possibilities, if he can be kept together then the 66/1 currently available could look mouth watering come March, big ask, but stranger things have happened.

Comment

• Expect a big shake out at Christmas. Kemboy seemingly going for the Leopardstown race.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                            On the horses that have had a run though surely Coneygree has to be mentioned, not given a chance in the betting, and not hard to see why, but looking at possibilities, if he can be kept together then the 66/1 currently available could look mouth watering come March, big ask, but stranger things have happened.
                            Agree with this. That was a huge run last time (dont care about his age) Should be better for the run and i cant have him out of the first five in the gold cup if he even just repeats that run. I hope he stays sound. That race may work out quite well as i think Rock the Kasbah will have an excellent chance at Aintree

Can someone add him to win the King George/cheltenham gold cup market with 365 for me? Think they've muted me

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                              Expect a big shake out at Christmas. Kemboy seemingly going for the Leopardstown race.
                              Was this always the plan? Or an after thought because he was unable to get over for the Ladbrokes Trophy?

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                                Was this always the plan? Or an after thought because he was unable to get over for the Ladbrokes Trophy?
                                A run at Christmas was pencilled in as long as he went ok at Newbury. Looking back, I think he'd have been placed.

He's left in the Durkan on Sunday but not clear whether he runs.

Comment

Working...
                                X