Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Champion Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't help but read between the lines there and think George fancies Summerville Boy to best Black Op over 2 miles ... can certainly see why they'd not be scared to have a crack at him over 2!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Can't help but read between the lines there and think George fancies Summerville Boy to best Black Op over 2 miles ... can certainly see why they'd not be scared to have a crack at him over 2!
      I think he travels all over black op on the gallops by the sound of it.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Yes thought that was surprisingly confident from the normally understated George.

Think BD is the one myself.

Comment

• Lost in translation also came from the supreme and went and gave black op a proper race. So it does tie in with what he's hinting at.
          Last edited by Scooby91; 27 November 2018, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            I think he travels all over black op on the gallops by the sound of it.
            Would he really work his two best horses together at home?

Tom George has always stated Summerville Boy is the quicker of the two when speaking about them together. He always throws in the disclaimer that although Black Op is more of a chaser, he’s not slow either.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
              Would he really work his two best horses together at home?

Tom George has always stated Summerville Boy is the quicker of the two when speaking about them together. He always throws in the disclaimer that although Black Op is more of a chaser, he’s not slow either.
              I diddnt mean this season. But if you meant at any time. I remember in a stable tour video pre chelt. Tom George saying That they had worked together before In the past but they no longer did as they were different types of horses.

Comment

• I had a look at BD hurdle to hurdle in the Champion versus Samcro in the Ballymore, while it is far from ideal to compare times across different days, it would appear that the ground was relatively similar considering the Supreme was faster than the bumper, Arkle faster than QMCC, RSA faster than Ultima, Ballymore faster than Mares it seems relatively similar. Any effect of drying appears to have been cancelled by the ground being less fresh.

From the 1st to 6th hurdles in the Champion versus 3rd to 8th in the Ballymore, BD was 5.61 seconds faster than Samcro. The equivalent of about 22.5L. From the 6th to post or 8th to post depending on the race Samcro was 4.03 seconds quicker than BD, this is despite idling, hanging and running 4.5f further than BD. He ended up 1.58 seconds slower carrying 3lb less but running 4.5f more.

Comment

• Samcro weak on betfair - nothing to lay for FF

Comment

• Samcro weak in the Fighting Fifth market.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                      Samcro weak in the Fighting Fifth market.
                      snap

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
                        snap
                        Haha on the ball

Comment

• VDF still the wrong price. Guess it wont be running.

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
                            VDF still the wrong price. Guess it wont be running.
                            Nothing to say he isn't. He's the right price with 2 places. Huge step up.

Comment

• Huge step up for all of them. Can't have the disparity between SB, Bedrock and VDF.

My tissue would be 4/6 BD, 3/1 SB, 10/1 VDF, 12/1 Bedrock

You agreed earlier 25/1 was wrong if running. Make your mind up, 25/1 is a silly price.
                              Last edited by boopa; 28 November 2018, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• I take it your assuming the drift on Samcro means he isn't a runner?

Hoping he runs like as im going but not holding my breath.

Comment

Working...
                                X