Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

J.L.T Novices Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Most bookies have cut Claimantakinforgan to 16s for the JLT with 25s available with 365.

I'd already backed and now completely agree that drespite winning over 2m today, he'll be a player over further.

Black Ops Ballymore run took a hit today too

There's more to come...

And
    If only Harry fry sent one over there yesterday....
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Most bookies have cut Claimantakinforgan to 16s for the JLT with 25s available with 365.

I'd already backed and now completely agree that drespite winning over 2m today, he'll be a player over further.

Black Ops Ballymore run took a hit today too
      He is the novice who has impressed me most so far this season. He was really quick over the fences yesterday and looked to really enjoy himself. I couldn't have him for the Arkle as I feel something would have too much pace for him. The JLT though........

1pt win Claimantakinforgan 25/1 JLT

Comment

• Target all but confirmed for Claimintakenforgan

Comment

https://twitter.com/GrechParkin/stat...535116800?s=19

Target all but confirmed for Claimintakenforgan
          Haha they've already had their 50p ew on, so nice to see a top up

Comment

https://twitter.com/GrechParkin/stat...535116800?s=19

Target all but confirmed for Claimintakenforgan
            Surely the post is a p**s take about the 14/1 on offer from PP, and not a serious post regarding target? They are the lowest price on offer for him for this race! They use the term 'great odds' Jokers!

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
              Surely the post is a p**s take about the 14/1 on offer from PP, and not a serious post regarding target? They are the lowest price on offer for him for this race! They use the term 'great odds' Jokers!
              They've took a fair wack at 33s to be fair.. G+P were deffinately the ones who added him at 33s originally a few months back. Then a few hours later was cut to 20s which he still was just before that tweet. Now 14/1.
              Last edited by Scooby91; 6 November 2018, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                They've took a fair wack at 33s to be fair.. G+P were deffinately the ones who added him at 33s originally a few months back. Then a few hours later was cut to 20s. Now 14/1.
                Yeah fair point, hadn't seen the 33's, saw the 20's available at one point but given the timing of the tweet had come to the conclusion it was cut based on that, we know bookmakers cut prices on trainer/owner word, but maybe it is JLT then.

I assume they are friendly with the PP bunch, seeing as they name dropped them, when others had/still have better odds available!

Comment

Yeah fair point, hadn't seen the 33's, saw the 20's available at one point but given the timing of the tweet had come to the conclusion it was cut based on that, we know bookmakers cut prices on trainer/owner word, but maybe it is JLT then.

I assume they are friendly with the PP bunch, seeing as they name dropped them, when others had/still have better odds available!
                  I backed In shop at 33s ages ago with pp. As soon as they added it. I had a fair discussion with G&P on Twitter intending to tell them I think he should step up to the JLT as i really fancied him, but they said it before I did when I asked about his well being and they then asked pp for a jlt price straight away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                    I backed In shop at 33s ages ago with pp. As soon as they added it. I had a fair discussion with G&P on Twitter intending to tell them I think he should step up to the JLT as i really fancied him, but they said it before I did when I asked about his well being and they then asked pp for a jlt price straight away.
                    Good shout then mate.

I am looking at the market currently, thinking it is looking ever so likely to collapse with the horses that currently sit at the head of it. The only one I have backed specifically for the race so far is Voix Du Reve, but may have to follow you in with some of the 25's still on offer.

Comment

Good shout then mate.

I am looking at the market currently, thinking it is looking ever so likely to collapse with the horses that currently sit at the head of it. The only one I have backed specifically for the race so far is Voix Du Reve, but may have to follow you in with some of the 25's still on offer.
                      I can't see anything in the jlt at all. Apart from the 2 hendo horses and I personally think on the blind side is a 3 miler. It's a real strange 1 as theres a real lack of novice chasers outside of last year's novice hurdlers. And chesterfield is deffinately no mug over 2 miles.
                      You'd have to see black op jump a fence but i can genuinely see claimantakinforgan turning him over, over the bigger obstacles.
                      Last edited by Scooby91; 6 November 2018, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Personally don't think this is cut and dried yet.

Most probably an entry in the Arkle trial in a couple of weeks, Henderson already mentioned the Arkle as the target, time will tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                          Personally don't think this is cut and dried yet.

Most probably an entry in the Arkle trial in a couple of weeks, Henderson already mentioned the Arkle as the target, time will tell.
                          He'll likely keep going down the arkle trial route.

Comment

• If Black Op is included on shortlists (which he should be) then Lostintranslation has to be considered after the Aintree race. Lostintranslation had a strange season but ran his two best races at Cheltenham and Aintree. He was going well in the Supreme until hampered at the bottom of the hill and then went down by a neck to Black Op at Aintree over further. The step up in trip certainly seemed to help and he showed he could put up a fight going head to head on the run in with Black Op. He’s by Flemensfirth so chasing at two and half miles and further is what he’s bred for.

Comment

• Black Op has an entry at Newbury over 2m6.5f on Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                                Black Op has an entry at Newbury over 2m6.5f on Thursday.
                                Lostintranslation entered too and a few other decent enough horses.

Comment

Working...
                                X