Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Sky Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mines gone on Samcro, Laurina & Might Bite to win any race @ 40/1.

Some interesting combinations put up by Sky.

Comment

Just pressed on these:

Laurina, Altior and Samcro all to win any race 22/1 (from 25/1)
      Samcro & Laurina both to win any race 8/1 (from 9/1)
      Samcro and Altior both to win any race 13/2

I can see me having a hundred of these before March 19....

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
        Just pressed on these:

Laurina, Altior and Samcro all to win any race 22/1 (from 25/1)
        Samcro & Laurina both to win any race 8/1 (from 9/1)
        Samcro and Altior both to win any race 13/2

I can see me having a hundred of these before March 19....
        This is particularly early for you isn't it Ista?

Or did I have a bit of a break around this time last year and miss it?

Love it, regardless!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          This is particularly early for you isn't it Ista?

Or did I have a bit of a break around this time last year and miss it?

Love it, regardless!
          It is but the range of AP 'any race' multis Sky are putting up keeps tempting me in.
          The attraction of course is 'any race'...

Comment

Week 6 - With Veracious out of the 1000 Guineas, the skybet special of 40/1 on September for the Guineas/Oaks double has tempted me in. The latter is a foregone conclusion.

Week 1 - Canadian: Next Destination (RSA) 12/1, Altior (CC) 6/4, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Monalee (Ryanair) 14/1, Might Bite (GC) 6/1
            Week 2 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
            Week 3 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
            Week 4 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
            Week 5 - Altior and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 13/2
            Week 6 - September to win the 1000 Guineas & Epsom Oaks - 40/1

Comment

MoM - Using the Skybets on the flat is cheating

Week 6 for me is Samco, Altior, Might Bite & Laurina all to win any race 66/1.

Comment

Originally posted by Brital View Post
                MoM - Using the Skybets on the flat is cheating

Week 6 for me is Samco, Altior, Might Bite & Laurina all to win any race 66/1.
                Funny, I've got a decent amount on that already but couldn't think of anywhere better to throw this week fiver....

Comment

Hello all!

First post on here , as I’ve often read through the forums I thought I would get involved for the next Cheltenham Festival!

I have a couple of free sky bets in my account that I need to use, but struggling to find any value or good ante post bets ��.

I currently have Santini any race 12/1 and tiger roll 7/1.

My thoughts are Penhill for the stayers at 7/1 and Delta work for National hunt chase 16/1. Any one have any suggestions on early fancies ? Need to get these sky bets used

Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Willdunn99 View Post
                    Hello all!

First post on here , as I’ve often read through the forums I thought I would get involved for the next Cheltenham Festival!

I have a couple of free sky bets in my account that I need to use, but struggling to find any value or good ante post bets ��.

My thoughts are Penhill for the stayers at 7/1 and Delta work for National hunt chase 16/1. Any one have any suggestions on early fancies ? Need to get these sky bets used

Thanks !
                    Welcome willdunn99 There are some good looking value in Cheltenham 2019 specials market.

Comment

Welcome Willdunn.
                      Prepare yourself for real time weather update requests from about mid January....

Comment

Originally posted by Willdunn99 View Post
                        Hello all!

Thanks !
                        Welcome - I like the shout of Delta work for the NH Chase. Looks ideal for that.

Comment

I played the Laurina, Samcro and Might Bite any race special at 40/1.
                          Samcro's date with the Punchestown dirt last week can be ignored, Laurina has to be aimed at the Mares and her only credible rival, Apples Jade, appears to be regressing, and the more I watch the Gold Cup replay the more I like Might Bite's performance on ground he hated.
                          40/1 looks OK to me, free bet and a small top up...

Comment

Thanks for the welcome !

I’m walking distance from the track so weather updates are no problem 👍.

That looks a nice special Istabraq, usually find it hard enough getting one winner 😂 haha, but them 3 are definetly solid!
                            Might bite has to be my favourite horse in training closely followed by Santini 🐴!

Comment

I played the Laurina, Samcro and Might Bite any race special at 40/1.
                              Samcro's date with the Punchestown dirt last week can be ignored, Laurina has to be aimed at the Mares and her only credible rival, Apples Jade, appears to be regressing, and the more I watch the Gold Cup replay the more I like Might Bite's performance on ground he hated.
                              40/1 looks OK to me, free bet and a small top up...
                              Used three of mine on that over the last couple of months.

Still thinking about what I’ll use mine on this week. It’ll be either a Cheltenham yankee or a Royal Ascot multiple of some description.

Comment

Welcome Willdunn.
                                Prepare yourself for real time weather update requests from about mid January....

Welcome Willdunn.

My 'free' bet went on Laurina for the CH today at 12/1. I'll put a couple on that over the next few weeks probably.

I wouldn't want real stake on it as I don't think she'll run however... combination of:
                                Melon being off the bridle when falling at Punchestown (certainly not a prolific winner who you'd want as your best chance)
                                Benie Des Dieux winning against Apple's Jade again (now 2 from 2 against what was considered a cert)

Mean Laurina could well be the best chance of winning the CH, and they'd have the fav in the Mares race anyway...

You can see, with the amount of ifs and buts, it is why I would only consider free bets at this time, but I do prefer building some on one speculative horse that WOULD BE over priced, than the multiples at this stage... as we're 10 months away.

Comment

Working...
                                X