Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Sky Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/8/18
    Total "Free Stake" = £477.98
    Ones in bold added since last post.

Multiples (and/or) Specials:
    6/1 - Win Any Race - Samcro,Altior - £10 free
    25/1 - Win Any Race - Samcro,Laurina,Altior - £10 free
    33/1 - Place Any Race - Summerville Boy,Black Op,Santini,Might Bite - £15 free
    40/1 - Win Any race - Samcro,Laurina & Place Any Race - Black Op,Santini - £5 free
    104/1 - Monalee,Presenting Percy (Ryanair,Gold Cup) - £8.69 free
    314/1 - Annamix,Laurina (Supreme,Arkle) £10 free
    2295/1 - Trixie - If The Cap Fits,Penhill,Presenting Percy - £20 free (4x £5)

Supreme Novice Hurdle
    20/1 - Annamix - £20 free
    20/1 - Blackbow - £20 free
    25/1 - Hollowgraphic - £10 free

Arkle
    7/1 - Samcro - £20 free
    8/1 - Samcro - £20 free
    14/1 - Laurina - £10 free
    25/1 - Mengli Khan - £5 free
    25/1 - Paloma Blue - £5 free

Champion Hurdle
    14/1 - Min - £5 free
    16/1 - Min - £5 free
    12/1 - Laurina - £15 free
    20/1 - Supasundae - £20 free
    40/1 - If The Cap Fits - £29.29 free

National Hunt Chase
    20/1 - Ballyward - £5 free

RSA Chase
    16/1 - Santini - £25 free
    12/1 - Santini - £10 free

Cross Country
    7/1 - Tiger Roll - £10 free

JLT
    16/1 - On The Blind Side - £20 free

Ryanair
    10/1 - Douvan - £10 free
    16/1 - Monalee - £10 free
    25/1 - Willoughby Court - £10 free

Stayers Hurdle
    7/1 - Penhill - £20 free

Gold Cup
    25/1 - Douvan - £20 free
    25/1 - Shattered Love - £20 free
    33/1 - Al Boum Photo - £15 free
    40/1 - Anibale Fly - £5 free
    40/1 - Balko Des Flos - £10 free

Foxhunters
    14/1 - Gilgamboa - £25 free

Comment

• Gone for a relegation double this week of Watford (15/8) and Reading (11/4) to both be relegated. The latter is a crazy price in my opinion. The double pays 9.78/1. That’s my last free bet now until March that isn’t going on the Cheltenham Festival.

Week 1 - Canadian: Next Destination (RSA) 12/1, Altior (CC) 6/4, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Monalee (Ryanair) 14/1, Might Bite (GC) 6/1
      Week 2 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
      Week 3 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
      Week 4 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
      Week 5 - Altior and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 13/2
      Week 6 - September to win the 1000 Guineas & Epsom Oaks - 40/1
      Week 7 - Canadian: Without Parole (2000 Guineas) 12/1, Wild Allusion (1000 Guineas) 13/2, Enable (Coronation Cup) 4/7, September (Oaks) 8/1, Saxon Warrior (Derby) 3/1
      Week 8 - Nelson to win the Epsom Derby @ 14/1
      Week 9 - Trixie: Idaho (9/1 Coronation Cup), La Ti Dar (3/1 Oaks) and Young Rascal (10/1 Derby)
      Week 10 - Next Destination to win the RSA @ 10/1
      Week 11 - Edward Lewis @ 9/1 to win the Epsom Dash
      Week 12 - France, Germany and Brazil to win all three of their group matches each @ 20/1
      Week 13 - Double - Come On Come On @ 7/4 (8:20 Windsor) & Without Parole @ 11/4 (St James’ Palace Stakes) NRNB
      Week 14 - 3+ Royal Ascot winners for Wesley Ward @ 8/1
      Week 15 - Blow By Blow for the NH Chase @ 25/1
      Week 16 - Might Bite for the Gold Cup @ 5/1
      Week 17 - Altior and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival @ 6/1
      Week 18 - Justin Rose each way (10 places) for The Open @ 14/1
      Week 19 - Man City to win the Premier League, Watford to be relegated and Sunderland to win League 1 @ 18/1
      Week 20 - Brentford to win the Championship (each way 4-places) @ 14/1
      Week 21 - Watford and Reading to both be relegated this season @ 9.78/1

Comment

• I'm going to start chipping away at the If the Cap Fits (Champion hurdle) 33/1 and Gilgamboa (Foxhunters) 14/1 each way double with my freebies...

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
          I'm going to start chipping away at the If the Cap Fits (Champion hurdle) 33/1 and Gilgamboa (Foxhunters) 14/1 each way double with my freebies...
          ITCF each way will look superb on the day if its a usual small field
          Gilgamboa probably end up in the first two in the betting as well, with it being so incredibly likely that O'Connor is on board even at this stage!

Comment

• Sky are offering free £25 bets if you bet £50 on the Arsenal/M City game today, so if you’re in the habit of throwing bets on live football matches then you get a free Cheltenham voucher.
            If this is something they do every week of the season it will be possible to rack up a nice portfolio of AP festival interests...

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
              Sky are offering free £25 bets if you bet £50 on the Arsenal/M City game today, so if you’re in the habit of throwing bets on live football matches then you get a free Cheltenham voucher.
              If this is something they do every week of the season it will be possible to rack up a nice portfolio of AP festival interests...
              Betway also have an offer on but for less, bet 5 on the City game and they'll give you a tenner free bet. Less than half of the Sky offer but they did it a lot over the world cup so if they do the same it'll soon mount up

Comment

• I did say that last week was my final non Cheltenham free bet but I’ve been suckered in by the League Cup superboost treble. Villa to beat Yeovil, Boro to beat Notts County and Leeds to beat Bolton at 5/1 boosted from 5/2 is good enough for me.

This is my final non Cheltenham free bet - I promise

Week 1 - Canadian: Next Destination (RSA) 12/1, Altior (CC) 6/4, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Monalee (Ryanair) 14/1, Might Bite (GC) 6/1
                Week 7 - Canadian: Without Parole (2000 Guineas) 12/1, Wild Allusion (1000 Guineas) 13/2, Enable (Coronation Cup) 4/7, September (Oaks) 8/1, Saxon Warrior (Derby) 3/1
                Week 9 - Trixie: Idaho (9/1 Coronation Cup), La Ti Dar (3/1 Oaks) and Young Rascal (10/1 Derby)
                Week 12 - France, Germany and Brazil to win all three of their group matches each @ 20/1
                Week 13 - Double - Come On Come On @ 7/4 (8:20 Windsor) & Without Parole @ 11/4 (St James’ Palace Stakes) NRNB
                Week 19 - Man City to win the Premier League, Watford to be relegated and Sunderland to win League 1 @ 18/1
                Week 22 - Treble: Aston Villa, Middlesbrough and Leeds to win @ 5/1

Comment

• I know it's the cup but it does look a silly price MoM. Worth getting the most you can on, which for me is £2.29

Comment

• Soz MOM i know this is a skybet thread but dont understand why your golf/footie bets are on a racing site?
                    But best of luck to you with them.

Comment

• Week 1: Samcro & Laurina to win any race with Footpad and Presenting Percy to place - 22/1
                      Week 2: Samcro, Laurina and Altior to win any race - 20/1
                      Week 3: Samcro & Laurina to win any race with Footpad and Presenting Percy to place - 22/1
                      Week 4: Gilgamboa(FH) & Penhill (SH) both place & Presenting Percy to win the GC & Laurina & Samcro both win any race - 250/1
                      Week 5: Presenting Percy (6/1) and Penhill (7/1) to win GC and Stayers - 55/1
                      Week 6: Commander of Fleet, Altior and Laurina to win any race, Presenting Percy (GC) and Penhill (SH) to place - 250/1
                      Week 7: Presenting Percy (6/1) and Penhill (7/1) to win GC and Stayers - 55/1
                      Week 8: Gilgamboa (14/1) and Presenting Percy (6/1) to win Foxhunters and Stayers - 104/1

Comment

• Originally posted by somer1 View Post
                        Soz MOM i know this is a skybet thread but dont understand why your golf/footie bets are on a racing site?
                        But best of luck to you with them.
                        As I said on page 1, I wanted to see what my weekly Skybet free bet usage would look like at the end of the year. Here is as good a place as any for it if there’s a thread for it.

Of the 52 weeks, I’m aiming for 30-35 to be on Cheltenham, some on other racing and the remaining few on other sports.

It just happened to be that the last month has been non Cheltenham.

Comment

• 13/8/18
                          Total "Free Stake" = £562.98
                          Ones in bold added since last post. (Some are just added on to selections I already had)

Multiples (and/or) Specials:
                          6/1 - Win Any Race - Samcro,Altior - £10 free
                          25/1 - Win Any Race - Samcro,Laurina,Altior - £10 free
                          33/1 - Place Any Race - Summerville Boy,Black Op,Santini,Might Bite - £15 free
                          40/1 - Win Any race - Samcro,Laurina & Place Any Race - Black Op,Santini - £5 free
                          104/1 - Monalee,Presenting Percy (Ryanair,Gold Cup) - £8.69 free
                          314/1 - Annamix,Laurina (Supreme,Arkle) £10 free
                          2295/1 - Trixie - If The Cap Fits,Penhill,Presenting Percy - £20 free (4x £5)

Supreme Novice Hurdle
                          20/1 - Annamix - £20 free
                          20/1 - Blackbow - £20 free
                          25/1 - Hollowgraphic - £10 free

Arkle
                          7/1 - Samcro - £20 free
                          8/1 - Samcro - £20 free
                          14/1 - Laurina - £10 free
                          25/1 - Mengli Khan - £5 free
                          25/1 - Paloma Blue - £5 free

Champion Hurdle
                          14/1 - Min - £5 free
                          16/1 - Min - £5 free
                          12/1 - Laurina - £35 free
                          20/1 - Supasundae - £20 free
                          40/1 - If The Cap Fits - £29.29 free

National Hunt Chase
                          20/1 - Ballyward - £5 free
                          25/1 - Blow By Blow - £10 free
                          25/1 - Delta Work - £10 free

RSA Chase
                          16/1 - Santini - £25 free
                          12/1 - Santini - £10 free
                          10/1 - Santini - £5 free

Cross Country
                          7/1 - Tiger Roll - £10 free

JLT
                          16/1 - On The Blind Side - £20 free

Ryanair
                          10/1 - Douvan - £30 free
                          16/1 - Monalee - £10 free
                          25/1 - Willoughby Court - £10 free

Stayers Hurdle
                          5/1 - Faugheen - £25 free
                          7/1 - Penhill - £20 free

Gold Cup
                          25/1 - Douvan - £20 free
                          25/1 - Shattered Love - £20 free
                          33/1 - Al Boum Photo - £15 free
                          40/1 - Anibale Fly - £5 free
                          40/1 - Balko Des Flos - £10 free

Foxhunters
                          14/1 - Gilgamboa - £25 free
                          Last edited by Kevloaf; 13 August 2018, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Betway have an offer on for the Liverpool game, bet £5 i any #betyourway market and get a £5 free bet and an extra £5 free if Salah scores. Not much but at least a free fiver and they all add up

Comment

• Wanted to do 7 horses in a super Canadian as the free bet this week. So stuck the bet on Mane for 2+ shots on the 15/8 boost which won in the last minute. So I’ve now placed the super Canadian for Cheltenham that I wanted on 7 horses with speculative targets. Be nice if 6 of the 7 go to these races at least.

Super Canadian:
                              - Laurina (Arkle) 10/1
                              - BDD (Mares) 3/1
                              - Next Destination (RSA) 10/1
                              - Altior (CC) 5/4
                              - Tiger Roll (XC) 4/1
                              - Samcro (JLT) 4/1
                              - Might Bite (GC) 5/1

Week 22 - Treble: Aston Villa, Middlesbrough and Leeds to win @ 5/1
                              Week 23 - Super Canadian: Laurina (Arkle) 10/1, BDD (Mares) 3/1, Next Destination (RSA) 10/1, Altior (CC) 5/4, Tiger Roll (XC) 4/1, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Might Bite (GC) 5/1

Comment

• My "free bets" so far.All to win unless stated. Soz messed up and its over two parts now
                                Any race
                                Blackbow £5 @ 10/1
                                Cadmium £5 e/w @ 25/1
                                Commander of fleet £5 @ 10/1
                                Danny kirwan £5 @ 12/1
                                Hollowgraphic £5 @ 12/1
                                --------------"------------------
                                Mengli khan £5 @10/1
                                Next destination £5 @ 8/1
                                Last edited by somer1; 22 August 2018, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X