Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Wednesday FJ yankee - owner KingSprinterSacre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rsa
    Alboum photo / dounikos.
    Both have very much a winning chance.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      Rsa
      Alboum photo / dounikos.
      Both have very much a winning chance.
      Looks like Dounikos is heading to the 4 miler based on the sea of blue on oddschecker

Comment

Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
        Looks like Dounikos is heading to the 4 miler based on the sea of blue on oddschecker
        Steady for RSA too though.
        Maybe a Pricewise preview tomorrow ?

Comment

Quite keen on Le Breuil in the Coral Cup myself

Comment

Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
            Was put up on a RP podcast. Nothing iv seen from connections as of yet
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Monalee, Altior and Samcro are three obvious ones I think are good for multis.

At the prices, Monalee at 3/1 gets my vote for this.

Comment

William Henry Coral Cup for me too.

Comment

Blackbow in the Bumper. Won the strongest bumper run this season fairly comfortably.

Comment

giving this a bump lads.
                    Just on the picks. We may want to avoid the Ballymore. I think it was mentioned on other threads that not everyone can get on the without markets. And I don't think I would be for turning on a Samcro victory so we don't need an odds on shot in the yankee.

On the cross country. Again i'm already convinced on Cause of causes and have secured much bigger prices and half the forum is in the same boat. How would folks like to approach this? Is there still any juice in his current price?

Comment

Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
                      giving this a bump lads.
                      Just on the picks. We may want to avoid the Ballymore. I think it was mentioned on other threads that not everyone can get on the without markets. And I don't think I would be for turning on a Samcro victory so we don't need an odds on shot in the yankee.

On the cross country. Again i'm already convinced on Cause of causes and have secured much bigger prices and half the forum is in the same boat. How would folks like to approach this? Is there still any juice in his current price?
                      Personally I do not see a problem adding CoCs if you fancy it.. Samcro & Altior are going to be short where CoCs is around 10/3 so still value in a yankee..

Comment

Unless Tiger Roll rains on his parade ..which wont happen. He's a street ahead of anything . He should be 7/4 on the day. So yes there's juice still . KSS.

Comment

Cause of Causes still has plenty of juice in him at 3/1 for me but at the same time I have plenty on him so I can go either way on him. Josies Orders went off 15/8F for the race in 2016 having won the trial races. Although i'd expect Tiger Roll to gain some attention, Cause of Causes in my opinion will absolutely end up either the same price or shorter than what JO went off.

I'd avoid the Ballymore and Champion Chase and the handicaps on the day I am yet to really delve into bar Act of Valour in the FW.

I struggle to split Presenting Percy and Monalee in the RSA but if this turned into more of an EW yankee then Elegant Escape is a far too big price at 33/1 in this as I feel like he could turn the tables on Black Corton. Danger being you'd want to know he comes here for certain before placing and by then the price will have gone.

I'd be siding with Blackbow at 6/1.

Comment

I’m a big fan of Monalee and think there’s a huge amount of value in his price at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                              I’m a big fan of Monalee and think there’s a huge amount of value in his price at the moment.
                              What price do you think he should be MoM?

I think his price looks right, rather than value. He does still have to prove he is as good at 3miles.

Comment

Ballymore- Samcro
                                Coral- Le Breuil
                                RSA- Monalee
                                Champ Chase- Douvan(Just because of his price)
                                X Country- Cause of Causes
                                Fred- Act of Valour
                                Bumper- Hollowgraphic

Comment

Working...
                                X