Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2019 Ante-Post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is this on 4 pages already you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
      How is this on 4 pages already you guys!
      Sorry

Percy 40/1
      Samcro 14/1

You've gotta start sometime

Comment

Cheltenham 2019 Ante post bets

Bit early?

Samcro 5pts win RSA 8/1

Was going to have any race but 3/1 is too short & I do not see them running this over 2 miles, so only the JLT or RSA?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
          Bit early?

Samcro 5pts win RSA 8/1

Was going to have any race but 3/1 is too short & I do not see them running this over 2 miles, so only the JLT or RSA?
          You've missed the 14s and 10s

I am convinced it'd be the RSA. They ALWAYS want their potential Gold Cup horse in that race... with the only exception I can think of being Sir Des Champs....

Comment

Relegate - Mares Novice - 7/1 - Hinges on Mr. Mullins not having a better one hidden away, if not she will get very short.

Apples Jade - Mares - 7/2 - Assuming Gordon/O'Leary will stick to the same logic of running her in the race she has the best chance in. Benie Des Dieux definitely goes chasing. Hopefully no Laurina.

Laurina - Arkle 14/1 - Looks a proper tool and definitely a chaser in the making, although the yard also have Melon.

Summerville Boy - Champion Hurdle - 25/1 - Not sure if connections have made future plans clear, but think he might stay hurdling.

Samcro - JLT - 4/1 - Trust in Paddy Power. The markets got his target right this year and I think they'll get it right again. Although not even Gordon would know for certain yet.

Santini - RSA - 16/1 - Todays race meant very little, in fact it probably enhanced my opinion of him. 16s looks big to me.

Comment

Will take a very good one to beat a fit Penhill.

Comment

Took Laurina for the Mares and Samcro RSA for first AP bets next year at 27s

Would like to cover the Arkle & JLT in case they’re declared there

Comment

What price did you get Laurina for the Mares fatherhernandez? Can't see her quoted on Oddschecker.

Comment

3s with SkyBet using a freebet

Crazy short

Comment

Samcro any race is 3s with WH. 3.23/1 with their boost.
                      I'd like £20 per future winning bet to go on that

Comment

Monalee - Ryanair - 14/1 - I think his run against Percy was massive. Was a doubtful stayer on heavy ground as things were, and he lost any chance he had by pulling the arms off Fehily. Don't think he'd reverse the form, but he'd finish much closer if he could settle on better ground. Think the Ryanair is the race for him.

Comment

The one that interests me is Next Destination got for Stayers hurdle at 16-1. It’s got a funny way of jumping, almost dives at its hurdles and quite low. I don’t see it’s jumping style taking to fences, think it will stick to hurdling and looked in desperate need for a stiffer test than the Ballymore which was steady run affair again.

It’s going to be interesting to see how the English handicapper reacts with the Irish horses next year. Compared with last year, they seemed a little more lenient with the Irish marks and the result was a bloodbath. I can see a few high profile arguments on this next year, wouldn’t surprise to see some harsh revised marks for many Irish horses next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Westo97 View Post
                            The one that interests me is Next Destination got for Stayers hurdle at 16-1. It’s got a funny way of jumping, almost dives at its hurdles and quite low. I don’t see it’s jumping style taking to fences, think it will stick to hurdling and looked in desperate need for a stiffer test than the Ballymore which was steady run affair again.

It’s going to be interesting to see how the English handicapper reacts with the Irish horses next year. Compared with last year, they seemed a little more lenient with the Irish marks and the result was a bloodbath. I can see a few high profile arguments on this next year, wouldn’t surprise to see some harsh revised marks for many Irish horses next year.
                            New handicapper then, so we'll see if there are any "statements on intent". I actually don't know if their will be.... the graded races prove (for me at least) that the Irish just have better pools of horses in the graded races... and therefore it filters down to strength in depth in almost every division.

I don't massively care for the UK/IRE divide, I don't cheer a horse on for being British and I'd hope the Irish don't want a winner just because its Irish... as long as they're all racing against each other at the big meetings I couldn't care less where they're from

Comment

Danny Kirwin is going to be all the rage for one of the novice hurdles

Would love to see an any race price for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                                Danny Kirwin is going to be all the rage for one of the novice hurdles

Would love to see an any race price for him.
                                DK Exactly the one I was thinking. But might be a bit more forgot about in a few months all be it he couldwin/ flop at Aintree. And there's so many nice ptp / bumper horses out there.

I do think samcro jlt though, as you have.
                                Dortmund park
                                Delta work
                                Blow by blow
                                Cracking smart
                                Champagne classic (extremely good form on gd to soft)
                                And the usual giggingstown improvers for a fence.

And next destination rsa .

Alot of these horses will all be running again this season and might even get beat/ pushed out. I can see champagne classic beaten on soft/ heavy and either getting handicapped or being a huge price on the exchange for the rsa.

I don't want any of the novice bar samcro unexpectedly for the arkle.

Really shouldn't be thinking about all this.
                                Last edited by Scooby91; 17 March 2018, 09:25 AM.
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X