Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2018 Bookie Specials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Betway has made a rick, they go 4/1 Yanworth to win the stayers but 11/2 to win any race?? i'm sure it won't be there long...

Comment

Originally posted by Viking Flagship View Post
      11/4 Samcro and Apple's Jade - Skybet
      got a massive £16 limit on this myself yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
        Anyone else notice the specials always have one horse they don't fancy at all?

I'm always "uh huh, go ooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn......nah"
        Historically I'd take that as a positive.

Although, 1 pt on every special wioth (PP) for example... would you be up? Depends on the odds.

No way I am working it out haha

Comment

Skybet have gone money back if your horse loses on the first race of the day all 4 days

£20 max

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
            Skybet have gone money back if your horse loses on the first race of the day all 4 days

£20 max
            *account restrictions apply*

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post

£20 max
              Wouldn't rush to use this yet....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                Wouldn't rush to use this yet....
                Exactly, most of the runners will be pushed out on the morning by the bookies to drum up business, best to sit tight till then i think. It's a good offer, i've made use of it the last few years.

Will use it to back WC and probably go in again on ITCF's.

Comment

Love that first race offer from sky as £20 is the max I bet on any Cheltenham race anyway. So a bet to nothing and don't have to stake new money on another race that day.

I also enjoyed that with Betway too, but despite never placing a bet bigger than £10 with them, and actually having a losing account, I'm hilariously restricted by them

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
                    Love that first race offer from sky as £20 is the max I bet on any Cheltenham race anyway. So a bet to nothing and don't have to stake new money on another race that day.

I also enjoyed that with Betway too, but despite never placing a bet bigger than £10 with them, and actually having a losing account, I'm hilariously restricted by them
                    It's brilliant isn't it. Was loving the stories last year of those that used it on Labaik. Fair play to them, that's the way I intend to use it

Comment

Buveur Dair (Champion Hurdle), Getabird (Supreme Novices) & Monalee (RSA Chase) all to win Was 12/1 NOW 17/1 PP

You can back this anyway at 17/1 with Boyle but it isn't NRNB which it is with PP
                      Last edited by Kevloaf; 24 February 2018, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Skybet gives me a license to go in a little heavier on Getabird

Comment

BDA/Altior/Laurina

11/2 with skybet

Restricted as always

Comment

Apples Jade (Mares Hurdle), Laurina (Mares Novice Hurdle) & Un De Sceaux (Ryanair Chase) Was 10/1 NOW

15/1

Comment

I really like that one kev whos that with please.

Comment

Originally posted by billymag View Post
                                I really like that one kev whos that with please.
                                Paddypowaaa

Comment

Working...
                                X