Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2018 Bookie Specials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The restriction on Altior/Samcro/AJ @ 5/1 has been reset

So another £15 on for me
    Last edited by Hurricane fly; 4 March 2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ziggym View Post
      Got to remember the dam offers, as I always forget during the festival. I had 17 winners with bet365 last year and not once did I take advantage of their free bet on the next race if the price is over 4/1.. need to remind myself somehow, as the guiness numbs my mind!!!
      Is that 17 winners at the festival?

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
        Hills will double your winnings in CASH up to £100 for the supreme.

Just seen this in my inbox!

Start Cheltenham with a bang! We'll Double Your Winnings in the Festival opener, the Supreme Novices' Hurdle (Tues 13:30).
        The curtain raising Supreme Novices' Hurdle always gets the festival off to a flyer. Place your first bet on the race, and if your horse wins or places (finishes in the first 3), we'll double your winnings in cash up to £100.
        I haven't seen this widely advertised yet.. Is this only for invited customers?

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
          I haven't seen this widely advertised yet.. Is this only for invited customers?
          It's on the website, just go to the race, T&C on the promotions page I think

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
            It's on the website, just go to the race, T&C on the promotions page I think
            Thanks. I'll add this to the sticky post then

Comment

• Not sure where to ask but does anyone have an 888 sport account? If so what are they like?

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                Not sure where to ask but does anyone have an 888 sport account? If so what are they like?
                I have. They referred a few of my multiples and rejected one which wasn't going to be worth that much anyway.

Don't like the website, I've only had 15 pts on since 2015 though

Comment

Not sure where to ask but does anyone have an 888 sport account? If so what are they like?
                  Similar to Kev haven't bet much with them over the years. That said never had any problems though and worth joining up for any offers in my opinion.

Comment

• Cheers lads

Comment

• They were offering 16-1 Altior/Douvan double last year for a tenner so signed up. Haven't bet with them since

Comment

• As mentioned previously I'm looking at utilising all these Supreme offers in an attempt to guarantee level stakes (or even a small profit) after a pretty poor antepost. I'm definitely going to wait to the day for the first 2 in the market, but anyone want to hazard a guess on the early morning prices of the next lot in the betting?

Summerville Boy
                        Mengli Khan
                        Paloma Blue
                        Claimantakinforgan
                        Sharjah

Trying to decide whether it's worth using some of the offers to back some on the list above now (a couple I already have covered), Summerville Boy in particular.
                        Last edited by Rhinestone_Cowboy; 4 March 2018, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Opened one for a free bet a couple of years ago, the website UX was so bad I never used it ever again

Comment

• Dont know if betvictor will be doing the offer this year but last year was (if i remember rightly) open an account bet £10 and get a free £2 bet on every race at the fest.Got a great pair of bolle polarised sunglasses now.

Comment

I had my 888 account for a total of 10 days ryan.
                              Never had a bet bigger than £50 and was only around £55 up, within a couple of hours I got emails saying my account had BOG removed, all free bets had been rescinded and finally my account had been restricted.
                              Just a joke bookmaker...

Comment

• Cheers Ista

Comment

Working...
                                X