Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Fred Winter 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Haha, the 25/1 with WH is probably worth taking if you fancied him still... rather than 20/1 with 365 NRNB

Can't see him being thrown in to the Triumph unless her perhaps debuted in the Adonis and won it well! - which I don't expect.

Deffo would take the nrnb personally. I think it's more likely he goes triumph than fred winter. Would they deffinately give him a mark for the fred winter on what he's done to date?
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      Deffo would take the nrnb personally. I think it's more likely he goes triumph than fred winter. Would they deffinately give him a mark for the fred winter on what he's done to date?
      Maybe not... and actually, I backed him 20/1 NRNB when I had the option of 25/1 with WH and their "insurance" so I am talking rubbish.

Comment

Solo saxophone runs at Wetherby today.
        If he wins Is it likely we see him here?

Comment

Mitchouka 135 in Ireland. That looks crazy to me. I was thinking 141+

Comment

Solo saxophone picked up well in the final furlong and just about got up.

Not sure what to make of him but you could tell he was a frankel ��

Comment

Solo Saxophone’s form is pretty diabolical... look at the horses he’s (just) beaten in his races (all out) and look at their runs previously

Comment

Fair point. I think he has more to come though

Comment

Back to lay might work with Solo Saxophone. Sure to be plenty of hype about him on the day with the frankel thing

Comment

Yeah maybe so. Would be a shock to see him win but if he’s in touch 2 out you never know

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                      Mitchouka 135 in Ireland. That looks crazy to me. I was thinking 141+
                      Mitchouka top of my list for this Scooby.

Comment

Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                        Mitchouka top of my list for this Scooby.
                        He would be up there. There should be more unexposed types. But I thought mitchouka would be completely exposed to the handicapper, I'm suprised by that mark I can see phil giving him a good 4-6 pounds on top. If he dosent he's a live one.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                          Back to lay might work with Solo Saxophone. Sure to be plenty of hype about him on the day with the frankel thing
                          Very likely that would work ... I'd considered that after his first run but was way too early to do anything about

Comment

With the negativity about Apple's Shakira's run, but her still being fav for the Triumph, and then counter arguements that actually she was more impressive than it appeared...

Does anyone like the horse that gave her "a fright", Look My Way - Now rated 135, going straight there... Quinn said: "He ran a very good race and we're very pleased with him.

"We've given him an entry in the Triumph Hurdle, but at this stage I'd say the Fred Winter is more likely. He was rated 130 before Saturday and he's 135 now, so I would think he'll go straight there.

"He coped with the ground well the other day, but it was very soft and he isn't the biggest horse in the world and I do think he might be a bit better on better ground."

20/1 best price. Not for me....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              With the negativity about Apple's Shakira's run, but her still being fav for the Triumph, and then counter arguements that actually she was more impressive than it appeared...

Does anyone like the horse that gave her "a fright", Look My Way - Now rated 135, going straight there... Quinn said: "He ran a very good race and we're very pleased with him.

"We've given him an entry in the Triumph Hurdle, but at this stage I'd say the Fred Winter is more likely. He was rated 130 before Saturday and he's 135 now, so I would think he'll go straight there.

"He coped with the ground well the other day, but it was very soft and he isn't the biggest horse in the world and I do think he might be a bit better on better ground."

20/1 best price. Not for me....
                              Fyi the horse that beat him well the time before act of valour scoped badly and was found to be sick after his race next time out. He's fully recovered now so will see how he gets on shortly.

Comment

Alan King got a French horse Ballywood likely to go straight for this off 135... no idea how his french form stacks up, hoping Scooby can maybe do his thing...

Comment

Working...
                                X