Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Fred Winter 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    I, personally, wouldn't read too much into the STD chat, he isn't riding one in the Fred Winter and was asked to put one up, and is it only the 2 that Nicholls has in it anyway? He had to pick one of them and AOV has shown more than Sao, so really it was a bit of a no brainer.

He has no pressure picking one as he is not riding either.
    Std will be riding in the fred winter. And there's more than 2
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      I probably have the wrong race then, but he definitely said he didn't have a ride in one they were talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
        he was asked for a handicapper for the festival not just that race. Harry Derham also mentioned it when asked for festival tips.
        And yard gambles are usually already down by now, so it's usual to start letting on at this stage.
        Think Nicholls has four still entered
        Yeah, I think I've got the wrong race that he was talking about where he didn't have a ride, teach me to butt in

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
          Is that a knowing Scooby??

Comment

• Originally posted by Unhomme View Post
            Is that a knowing Scooby??
            All depends on the weights and who gets cut in regards to how many run. But std will have a ride
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Presumably, Mitchouka will not be going here, preferring to win a Grade 3 tomorrow.

Clearly didn't need any further experience or weight if Fred Winter was really the target as the trainer had indicated on several occasions. Shame because the horse would have been a good fit as he travels on the bridle, is a slick jumper and might well have improved for better ground.

Comment

• Nube Negra been well backed for this today. Not sure if a tipping service has put it up or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                  Nube Negra been well backed for this today. Not sure if a tipping service has put it up or something?
                  Pretty sure the RP mentioned it as one of their handicap choices.

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                    Nube Negra been well backed for this today. Not sure if a tipping service has put it up or something?
                    Big fancy supposedly, did mention this one a couple of pages back, indeed someone on the RP Podcast did mention him as having a word from him from his barber (back in Ireland) of all people, how traditional haha!

Comment

• A mate of mine was speaking to Jonjo O'Neill the other day, and he suggested a bet on Knight Destroyer in this

Comment

• A mate of mine was speaking to Jonjo O'Neill the other day, and he suggested a bet on Knight Destroyer in this
                        He will need to jump better and not race so keen but he was 2/9 to beat Nube Negra, so I can see why he could well be fancied to turn the form around..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
                          He will need to jump better and not race so keen but he was 2/9 to beat Nube Negra, so I can see why he could well be fancied to turn the form around..
                          I own a tiny share in Fools and Kings (gone to Elliot for Nick Bradley) so I am extra interested in this Jonjo horse as we beat it on the flat last year

Comment

• Originally posted by qzy View Post
                            I own a tiny share in Fools and Kings (gone to Elliot for Nick Bradley) so I am extra interested in this Jonjo horse as we beat it on the flat last year
                            Best of luck with him qzy.

I think from memory you own a bit of Premier Bond... what else do you have?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              Best of luck with him qzy.

I think from memory you own a bit of Premier Bond... what else do you have?

All tiny shares...
                              Hero's Creek (will run well today), Premier Bond, Divine Spear, Flemeskill, Captain Woodie, Du Destin, Duke Debarry, Aarmans Wish, Wise Disguise, Ringleader, Jens Boy a Special Kaldoun gelding and a Stowaway filly over Jumps.
                              Cribbs Causeway, Fools and Kings, Lester Kris, Lexington Law, Saryshagaan, Indomeneo, Ventura Knight, Timoshenko, Lexington Flair, Tigre Du Terre (looking fantastic this year), Sopranos Rock are the 3 and 4 year old horses.
                              And quite a few 2 year olds

Comment

• Paul Nicholls has just said on his twitter Q+A that Sao isn’t qualified for this but I thought that was the whole reason he had to have a run last time?

Comment

Working...
                                X