Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Coral Cup 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
    Rob,
    You should have ripped it up before that news
    First bet in that race this year, and likely first bet in the race next year. Still a little shocked they switched back to hurdles so quickly, he looked to have serious scope over a fence and was jumping fine until coming down

Comment

Originally posted by Robbante View Post
      First bet in that race this year, and likely first bet in the race next year. Still a little shocked they switched back to hurdles so quickly, he looked to have serious scope over a fence and was jumping fine until coming down
      I do like him for this race. Added to my potential bet list.

Comment

I do like him for this race. Added to my potential bet list.
        William Henry pretty much confirmed for this today as well, would still rather TOTG if going for it at the weights and around cheltenham

Comment

Originally posted by Robbante View Post
          William Henry pretty much confirmed for this today as well, would still rather TOTG if going for it at the weights and around cheltenham
          TOTG top of my list at the moment. Just waiting to get a handle on the Irish runners.

Comment

TOTG top of my list at the moment. Just waiting to get a handle on the Irish runners.
            What do you think of bleu et rouge?
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

20/1 NRNB not big enough to tempt you at this stage Doc?

Comment

Hunters Call 12/1 nrnb doesn’t look bad. Still looks to have plenty of improvement in him.

Kennedy recommended this race after Ascot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  20/1 NRNB not big enough to tempt you at this stage Doc?
                  Its not the price Kev, its the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                    What do you think of bleu et rouge?

He's very interesting. It was an eye-catching run at Ascot off a big weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenty View Post
                      Hunters Call 12/1 nrnb doesn’t look bad. Still looks to have plenty of improvement in him.

Kennedy recommended this race after Ascot.
                      County it is.

Comment

Barters Hill won't be taking up any of his appointments this weekend unfortunately, he's a bit under the weather along with a few more in Pauling's stable by all accounts but Le Breuil is heading to Ascot for the 2m 4f Holloway's handicap hurdle. 8/1 looks a fair price with bet365 and hopefully he'll put on a good show before heading to the festival.

Ben Pauling gives us the latest on his team and admits he's not willing to run Barters Hill while the stable is under a bit of a cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
                          Barters Hill won't be taking up any of his appointments this weekend unfortunately, he's a bit under the weather along with a few more in Pauling's stable by all accounts but Le Breuil is heading to Ascot for the 2m 4f Holloway's handicap hurdle. 8/1 looks a fair price with bet365 and hopefully he'll put on a good show before heading to the festival.

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/...delayed/141636
                          That will do me. I was hoping hoping barters hill goes straight to the coral cup of that mark.
                          A coincidence or not. It looked to good to pass up.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                            That will do me. I was hoping hoping barters hill goes straight to the coral cup of that mark.
                            A coincidence or not. It looked to good to pass up.
                            Probably in his best interests to go straight there now alright Scooby, as you said it seems a very workable mark and heading straight to the festival will allay any worries of the 'bounce' factor if he'd had a hard prep run.

Comment

Pauling was pretty confident in finding out of he retained his ability in a handicap to see if he's graded level.

A comeback in the Coral Cup would tell us where he is and give a festival win but seems a little hypocritical?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                                Pauling was pretty confident in finding out of he retained his ability in a handicap to see if he's graded level.

A comeback in the Coral Cup would tell us where he is and give a festival win but seems a little hypocritical?
                                Honest truth if be does come back in a handicap bolts up goes up considerably and goes stayers I would see that as a mistake. Because the stayers is a pretty deep race now to my eye and I really don't think he wants 3 miles at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X