Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Coral Cup 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has jers girl still got an entry for this race and would she receive a mares allowance

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickytrickster View Post
      Has jers girl still got an entry for this race and would she receive a mares allowance
      No mares allowance in handicaps. You run off your mark.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        No mares allowance in handicaps. You run off your mark.
        She's been taken out of the Coral Cup and the Stayers' but left in the Mares' so provided she is well she will be running in that race as I don't believe she holds any other entries?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickytrickster View Post
          Has jers girl still got an entry for this race and would she receive a mares allowance
          She was scratched yesterday I think

Comment

• Good news regarding Jer's Girl IMO

---------------------------------------

Has anyone listened to the FFP with Graham Wylie.... they talk about Voix Du Reve and his chances and make a decent enough case.

He's 25s NRNB with Ladbrokes and boosted to 30/1 if you have that option available.

I'm of the opinion he WOULD have won the Fred Winter that Diego Du Chamil won when he fell at the last....

Been off for ages after that, and was woeful last time out behind Total Recall... certainly takes some faith in Mullins to produce him on the day.... but 30/1 is quite a big price for a "moral" festival winner.

Then again, the obstacles are there to be jumped!
            Last edited by Kevloaf; 9 March 2018, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              Good news regarding Jer's Girl IMO

Has anyone listened to the FFP with Graham Wylie.... they talk about his chances and make a decent enough case.

He's 25s NRNB with Ladbrokes and boosted to 30/1 if you have that option available.

I'm of the opinion he WOULD have won the Fred Winter that Diego Du Chamil won when he fell at the last....

Been off for ages after that, and was woeful last time out behind Total Recall... certainly takes some faith in Mullins to produce him on the day.... but 30/1 is quite a big price for a "moral" festival winner.

Then again, the obstacles are there to be jumped!
              Voix Du Reve?

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                Voix Du Reve?
                Yes, sorry, edited.

Comment

• Henderson just put up Burbank as a charity bet despite having the favourite in William Henry. Smokescreen?

Comment

• Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
                    Henderson just put up Burbank as a charity bet despite having the favourite in William Henry. Smokescreen?
                    owner management ?

Comment

• Pleased that they're thinking Coral Cup for MAx Dynamite..... I think the step up is within his grasp!

Comment

• GLad to see Max Dynamite declared.

Mullins has a good few in it. Voix Du Reve too

Comment

• Max Dynamite will win this .

Comment

• Nico de Boinville gets the ride on Le Breuil, massive bonus for me that

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
                              Nico de Boinville gets the ride on Le Breuil, massive bonus for me that
                              You sure? RP has his riding Stowawy Magic? Is RP not updated yet

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X