Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Mares Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    I can get on now. But I can't tie up what id put on. will wait for entries as it's very unlikely she will get one. I'd say dramatically but not on entries. Close to fav I'd say. If it was in France 100% she would be fav over Apple's jade.
    It is hard not to be taken in by how bold you feel about it...

I see she is 12/1 NRNB without Apple's Jade

I refuse to have AJ beaten... but 12/1 seems a nice price to be wrong at, I can sacrifice the 4 pts

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      It is hard not to be taken in by how bold you feel about it...

I see she is 12/1 NRNB without Apple's Jade

I refuse to have AJ beaten... but 12/1 seems a nice price to be wrong at, I can sacrifice the 4 pts
      She's very unlikely to run but 2% chance she gets bought 2% chance they want to win the race. It's nrnb and that 12s would be odds on.

I'm sure in the future one of the Irish horse will go over there to take her on. So you might get a chance to see how good she is. Would deffinately be worth a watch.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Interesting to read about this horse I had no clue about, seems a superstar. Some formline with your horse from today as well Kev (well done with that one), in Auteuil back in April she stepped up in trip and ‘Saint Calvados set a blistering pace to take her out of her comfort zone. It failed... she won on the bridle’

Comment

She's very unlikely to run but 2% chance she gets bought 2% chance they want to win the race. It's nrnb and that 12s would be odds on.

I'm sure in the future one of the Irish horse will go over there to take her on. So you might get a chance to see how good she is. Would deffinately be worth a watch.
          I don't want to tie money up in a horse I'd never heard of until today, but kudos for making me consider it

Comment

Originally posted by Robbante View Post
            Interesting to read about this horse I had no clue about, seems a superstar. Some formline with your horse from today as well Kev (well done with that one), in Auteuil back in April she stepped up in trip and ‘Saint Calvados set a blistering pace to take her out of her comfort zone. It failed... she won on the bridle’
            GAME CHANGER.

ALL IN

Right, I will have 2 pts 12/1 W/O and get my money back ready for Day Two
            Last edited by Kevloaf; 17 January 2018, 09:21 PM.

Comment

I'm assuming no chance she will go. Unless iv missed something

De bon coeur who's 16/1 nrnb
              Would go of close to fav if she ran here and would have every chance of winning.

I assume someone requested her to be added
              I remember a French mare running against quevega and glens melody. I'll have a little look into it.

I remember the trainer entering the stomp in the county hurdle. And has also ran Alex de larredya over here though the latter owned by Simon munir

Seems to have disappeared from the betting. Any news?

Comment

Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
                Seems to have disappeared from the betting. Any news?
                Not entered.

33 entries.
                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

:-( damn it

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                    I remember that French mare. She was 66/1 on the morning of the race and gave Quevega a scare, finishing 2nd in the end iirc.
                    Sirene D’Ainay... finished 2nd in 13 and fell in 14 but was travelling well when she fell

Comment

Now there is no way of being proven wrong ....

"No chance Scooby, they're running scared, you're clueless"

jokes aside, that kind of insight to French reaching is great. Certainly an angle NRNB. Not come off this tone but nothing lost at all!

Comment

I was reading through this page thinking ‘blimey Scooby really fancies this French mare. 12/1 NRNB on his say so is worth a bet’.

So I was about to back a horse I’d mever heard of. Then scrolled down and saw she wasn’t entered. Would’ve been worth a go.

I’d genuinely never heard of her but I wonder why they’ve never bothered running her over here. I would’ve thought the French still regarded the festival as a massive thing even over there.
                        Last edited by Middle_Of_March; 19 January 2018, 08:27 AM.

Comment

I think Apples Jade will be very hard to beat here
                          However,like most of you I suspect,I have missed the boat on the price and cannot back at them odds
                          Does anyone think Lets Dance has a chance here ?
                          Good winner of the mares novice last year
                          Mullins record with mares is incredible,especially at the festival
                          Won her comeback race ay Xmas when the stable was not firing on all cylinders
                          Guaranteed will be primed for the day
                          Last edited by Liammet; 19 January 2018, 05:25 AM.

Comment

I still think 4/5 with Hills any race isn’t a bad price for Apple’s Jade and have been chipping away for the past few weeks, considering she will prob go off at least 4/7 I think on the day, and I also get a boost each bet so just shy of Evs

Comment

Originally posted by Liammet View Post
                              I think Apples Jade will be very hard to beat here
                              However,like most of you I suspect,I have missed the boat on the price and cannot back at them odds
                              Does anyone think Lets Dance has a chance here ?
                              Good winner of the mares novice last year
                              Mullins record with mares is incredible,especially at the festival
                              Won her comeback race ay Xmas when the stable was not firing on all cylinders
                              Guaranteed will be primed for the day
                              Let's dance has no chance of beaten apples jade.. bar a fall.

Look at their careers side by side.
                              As 4yos AJ was superior.
                              Last year AJ was winning stronger, open grade 1s while LD won novice grade 1s
                              This year Apple's jade has performed to a higher level on dicey run than LD's one run.

LD isn't a worthwhile each way price ante post either now ....

Comment

Hoping Gordon Elliott gets a run into AJ before the festival the only time she's looked vulnerable was in her festival prep run last year alarm Punchestown coming off a break. She strips race ready fit after a good blow. I've read quotes that there planning on going straight there which doesn't make sense to me

Comment

Working...
                                X