Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Mares Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will know in a few hours whether Salsaretta has an entry for the race at Fairyhouse on Saturday. For my ante post book I hope she is entered up and romps it, whilst Maria's Benefit disappoints at Doncaster. That race looks like it will be a real test for her, the likes of Verdana Blue and Dusky Legend prominent at this stage

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
      Will know in a few hours whether Salsaretta has an entry for the race at Fairyhouse on Saturday. For my ante post book I hope she is entered up and romps it, whilst Maria's Benefit disappoints at Doncaster. That race looks like it will be a real test for her, the likes of Verdana Blue and Dusky Legend prominent at this stage
      I don't want to back Maria's benefit at all. But agree If they all run and she beats them well in what at this stage is a very competitive race, her price suddenly becomes attractive.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        I don't want to back Maria's benefit at all. But agree If they all run and she beats them well in what at this stage is a very competitive race, her price suddenly becomes attractive.
        I think it would be seriously impressive form if they stand their ground and Maria's Benefit wins. Dusky Legend in particular is the one I want in there - Let's Dance beat her 2/3 lengths in last year's mares novice so if Maria's Benefit puts her to bed then that is seriously strong form. Need Salsaretta to impress either way to keep Maria's Benefit price decent even if she does win

Comment

• No Salsaretta entry for the Solerina, time getting short now for her to make the festival.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy62 View Post
            No Salsaretta entry for the Solerina, time getting short now for her to make the festival.
            where did you see the entries? Been trying to find them..

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
              where did you see the entries? Been trying to find them..

Comment

• Thanks. Getting worried now that she wont make it

Comment

• I'm also getting a bit concerned about Mystic Theatre - who is probably my most backed horse for the festival this year!! Hasn't been seen since falling LTO.

I'm hoping Just Janice gives a strong account of herself in the Solerina just to boost Mystic Theatres form and then I'll just hope she makes it to the festival safe and sound!

Comment

Thanks. Getting worried now that she wont make it
                    Got her and mystic theatre 20s 16s with 365. Reluctant to cash out but would be useful to know if either is out for the season.
                    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                      Got her and mystic theatre 20s 16s with 365. Reluctant to cash out but would be useful to know if either is out for the season.
                      That's my 2 for the race also but only have 12s about MT and 10s about Salsaretta

Comment

• Maybe after all this time my first pick Cap Soleil comes back to the fore

Comment

• Laurina entered though.

I wonder if shes a bet to nothing (NRNB) when final declarations are made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                            Maybe after all this time my first pick Cap Soleil comes back to the fore
                            Haha, if they change it to a 3m race maybe

On Salsaretta, Joe Chambers tweeted a "fingers crossed" emoji on twitter a couple of days back when someone asked if we'd see her soon....

Comment

• Options if they keep her to a mares opener before the festival -
                              Punchestown 30th Jan
                              Fairyhouse 7th Feb
                              Clonmel 15th Feb
                              Navan 3rd March

Comment

Options if they keep her to a mares opener before the festival -
                                Punchestown 30th Jan
                                Fairyhouse 7th Feb
                                Clonmel 15th Feb
                                Navan 3rd March
                                Thanks KSS. Didn't have time to check myself earlier

Comment

Working...
                                X