Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Bumper 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i will go back to my previous pick Felix Desjy i think with the saver

Comment

• Originally posted by Moscow Hurricane View Post
      Hi im also new to this forum ... also feeling the pain with hollowgraphic...

is deal destruval out now aswell?
      Deal D’Estruvals out????

Comment

• I'm leaving this race well alone now! It's not really a race I ever do well on and Hollowgraphic was pointed out on here at a big price because of his 2 runs to date, at 33/1 it was hard to ignore, but other than that I do not have a massively strong view right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moscow Hurricane View Post
          i will go back to my previous pick Felix Desjy i think with the saver
          I did look at him & he must have a good chance if G Elliott runs him in this... very unlike Elliott

Comment

• This race has kicked me in the balls two years running now. Getabird was my biggest winner last year and Hollowgraphic this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              I'm really struggling here then.

Jon - and all that have thanked you for your information being 'correct' on Hollowgraphic (And I stress 'correct', as I have no issue with it being passed on)

But this information is CLEARLY coincidence unless you truly believe that Willie Mullins had blatently lied at his stable tour, then again with the quote today that he didn't work well in his last piece of work.

If you believe the media day was staged and hollowgraphic was suffering then, and that its all a big conspiracy, then good luck to you, but you're living in a fantasy world.

What you've done is pass on information that hasn't been proven and claimed that you were now 'right all along' because of pure coincidence.
              The argument would be he had a set back, and his last piece of work which willie said he wasn’t happy with is because he hadn’t got back to where he previously was.

Anyway it’s all irrelevant now, the majority of the forum have lost cash - for me it was my biggest antepost single of the year (and therefore ever) - but we move on. Surprised Blackbow hasn’t shorted much more.

Comment

• my bet seems to be suspended on deal.. dont know really hope hes ok

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                  I'm leaving this race well alone now! It's not really a race I ever do well on and Hollowgraphic was pointed out on here at a big price because of his 2 runs to date, at 33/1 it was hard to ignore, but other than that I do not have a massively strong view right now.

I can not remember even having a winner in this race also, so next year I will give this one a miss and just put it all on AJ or CoCs..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
                    I did look at him & he must have a good chance if G Elliott runs him in this... very unlike Elliott

yeh and the o learys.. might get the ground too

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
                      His last piece of work must have been a few weeks ago hey Jon?

Maybe yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                        The argument would be he had a set back, and his last piece of work which willie said he wasn’t happy with is because he hadn’t got back to where he previously was.

Anyway it’s all irrelevant now, the majority of the forum have lost cash - for me it was my biggest antepost single of the year (and therefore ever) - but we move on. Surprised Blackbow hasn’t shorted much more.
                        That's why I jumped in quickly and got 5/1 as I thought it would shorten to around 3/1 within an hour of people finding out..

Comment

• Tornado Flyer appears to be the big mover. Maybe he worked with Hollowgraphic and went well?!

Comment

• 3/1 in this race would be a horrible price. No one knows how the Irish form stacks up against the British, and my feeling is that the British have the edge this year. Blackbow's action baffles me, think Carefully Selected could be overpriced

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                              Tornado Flyer appears to be the big mover. Maybe he worked with Hollowgraphic and went well?!
                              Form is standing up somewhat (although on a literal line through the 3rd he would have a lot to find with Blackbow and Rhinestone) and Ruby did give him a couple of mentions when commentating at the Dublin Festival.
                              Last edited by Bayoffreedom; 8 March 2018, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
                                Form is standing up somewhat (although on a literal line through the 3rd he would have a lot to find with Blackbow and Rhinestone) and Ruby did give him a couple of mentions when commentating at the Dublin Festival.
                                Yes indeed BOF. Have added him at 11/1.

Comment

Working...
                                X